Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Even after all these years, looks like we still get the same old story of someone dragging out a claim thread over weeks with nothing at the end of it.

If you have something that works, then just post it and someone will replicate it and if it works, well done you done a great service to the world ! .

If not then just join the list of many claims over the years that turned out to be BS ! .

Cheers

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

MarkE

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 20, 2014, 02:23:18 PM
Even after all these years, looks like we still get the same old story of someone dragging out a claim thread over weeks with nothing at the end of it.

If you have something that works, then just post it and someone will replicate it and if it works, well done you done a great service to the world ! .

If not then just join the list of many claims over the years that turned out to be BS ! .

Cheers

Sean.
June 1st is only 11 days hence.  The 15 minutes will then be up.

Airstriker

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 20, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

Cheers

Sean.
I thought you are already replicating it :P

@gurangax - think of CLaNZeR as a replicator - if he does it, everybody will know it's working ;)

Also protect you rights by making a document describing your finding and revealing your true name and place it on some server that will store the date of posting (google docs or somethings?). Important thing is that this date should be read only and not modifyable. You don't have to reveal this document to anybody - just keep it for yourself in case somebody dares to tell that it's his finding. It's life you know, and life is brutal ;]

gurangax

it seems that someone doesnt know how to read.

regards

gurangax

some will find my post to be of zero value because they think they have everything in the world to figure it out. but for the sake of those who do believe I will keep you updated. in other words im doing this not to prove those who dont believe, im doing this for those who keep on finding how Bessler have done it. You need to know of Bessler's legacy.

regards