Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Hey TK !

Now I am even more confused.
So Gurangax has a design which he claims works yet he is not going to release until the 1st June ?

But meanwhile he is asking others to post pictures of their ideas?

@Gurangax

Why are you waiting till the 1st to post your working solution?

Is it not simple steps?

1.) You have a design that works.
2.) You publish the design.
3.) You share video of your working machin1e.
4.) People replicate and proof whether it is working or not.

Why this has 35 pages of posts about something that can be very simple. Do not understand why it has to be so complicated.
What is happening before the 1st or have I got to read all these pages of posts to find out ?

Cheers

Sean.

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 21, 2014, 08:14:14 AM
Right you are, mate. This "gurangax" fellow is just another arrogant "elecar" like character who will not be showing any kind of "self runner" on June 1 or at any other time, because he may have a PayPal account... but he has no self-running device. You can go back and read the "elecar" SNOT thread and see that the identical script is being followed. He claims to have what he won't show until the time is right... he arrogantly pretends to "teach" what he cannot himself do.... and when challenged he fails to produce facts or demonstrations and instead just insults his critics. And when the self-imposed "deadline" approaches, comes and goes... he will vanish just like elecar did. The only question I have is this: will he produce an obviously faked video, like elecar did, before he vanishes?

He's not nearly as entertaining as Archer Quinn was. At least Archer made some videos before he vanished into the outback with his donated funds, parts and supplies.
http://www.overunity.org.uk

gurangax

Quote from: forest on May 22, 2014, 01:17:51 PM
excuse me, I'm not mechanical man, I'm only simple -minded. but I think this discussing is worthless because no single system of levers or axles or whatever without free movement in space is dumb and impossible to be free running. There must be IMHO a mechanism to throw mass in free air and then the impact of hit is the way to make it unbalanced. That's all I wanted to say, now your turn to propose mechnical solution. If I got it wrong then please correct me gurangax.
The impact noise very closely match with descriptions of working device

I'm just waiting for the forum member to finish his design. Btw it is the falling weight which drives the wheel.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 01:40:32 PM
Hey TK !

Now I am even more confused.
So Gurangax has a design which he claims works yet he is not going to release until the 1st June ?

But meanwhile he is asking others to post pictures of their ideas?

@Gurangax

Why are you waiting till the 1st to post your working solution?

Is it not simple steps?

1.) You have a design that works.
2.) You publish the design.
3.) You share video of your working machin1e.
4.) People replicate and proof whether it is working or not.

Why this has 35 pages of posts about something that can be very simple. Do not understand why it has to be so complicated.
What is happening before the 1st or have I got to read all these pages of posts to find out ?

Cheers

Sean.

June 1st was a wager between me and TK. But I also said that I may post it sooner. Btw a replication is taking place at the moment and most of it is his own design, but it is using the principle of excess weight which I was saying earlier. Please be noted that they can be many designs with the principle including many of Bessler's MTs, just read his side notes.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on May 22, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

June 1st was a wager between me and TK. But I also said that I may post it sooner. Btw a replication is taking place at the moment and most of it is his own design, but it is using the principle of excess weight which I was saying earlier. Please be noted that they can be many designs with the principle including many of Bessler's MTs, just read his side notes.

regards

Btw vortex and I had a private conversation in which I asked him to just post his ideas here, we all have our reasons.

regards

CLaNZeR

How is it a replication if it is his own design?

Do you have a working machine there at the moment that you have built? , or is it just a idea you have and someone is building a machine using the principles that you have discovered?

Quote from: gurangax on May 22, 2014, 01:57:37 PM

regards
http://www.overunity.org.uk