Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 02:04:58 PM
How is it a replication if it is his own design?

Do you have a working machine there at the moment that you have built? , or is it just a idea you have and someone is building a machine using the principles that you have discovered?

Ok maybe I have used the wrong word for it, because I read somewhere in the forum talking about replication for proving something. But still I can consider it as a replication with minor parts diffrences since the device is actually working on simple principle and very minimal components. so it is a lot the same with my wheel (but I havent got the chance to see how his replication looks like yet) with maybe some minor parts diffrence, what i meant to say is its the building skills that makes it diffrent from mine.

But for what ever reason there is I still have time.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on May 22, 2014, 02:13:47 PM

Ok maybe I have used the wrong word for it, because I read somewhere in the forum talking about replication for proving something. But still I can consider it as a replication with minor parts diffrences since the device is actually working on simple principle and very minimal components. so it is a lot the same with my wheel (but I havent got the chance to see how his replication looks like yet) with maybe some minor parts diffrence, what i meant to say is its the building skills that makes it diffrent from mine.

regards

Well you have to see it first in order to understand from my point of view

regards

CLaNZeR

Ah okay.

Replication is where someone usually see's a working machine and then copies it or copies the principles to see if it works or not.

If you have a mechanism that can be implemented into any design, then he could be just replicating that one part as such.

So I am still not clear. Do you have a working machine yourself?

Quote from: gurangax on May 22, 2014, 02:13:47 PM

regards
http://www.overunity.org.uk

gurangax

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 02:20:57 PM
Ah okay.

Replication is where someone usually see's a working machine and then copies it or copies the principles to see if it works or not.

If you have a mechanism that can be implemented into any design, then he could be just replicating that one part as such.

So I am still not clear. Do you have a working machine yourself?

I believe I know where this question is heading to. I already answered this question before but I will say again, my video is not as credible as a video which is made by someone who replicates it. Today it is common that a video can be faked. I am going a step ahead just to make sure that no one will be able to deny it afterwards. Please know that I know what I'm doing and there are reasons for me to do what I am doing. btw June 1st is close. You guys can do whatever you want when the day comes.

regards

gurangax

I will say this, The wheel is actually balanced. The magic happens only when you started it. This may be puzzling and strangely it must be the reason why one fails to see it.

regards