Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

I did not ask if you had a video of a machine or pictures of a machine.

It is very simple question. Do you have a machine that has been built on your principles working and that just keeps working with no external input?

I can wait till the 1st of June that is not a problem and your choice and freewill to release the info when you want.

if you are a honest man and tell me you have built a machine and it is working.

If you do not have a working machine then this is just another idea like all the rest.

Cheers

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

gurangax

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 02:36:19 PM
I did not ask if you had a video of a machine or pictures of a machine.

It is very simple question. Do you have a machine that has been built on your principles working and that just keeps working with no external input?

I can wait till the 1st of June that is not a problem and your choice and freewill to release the info when you want.

if you are a honest man and tell me you have built a machine and it is working.

If you do not have a working machine then this is just another idea like all the rest.

Cheers

Sean.

Maybe you dont like reading but this will be the second time that I will be answering this. the answer is yes.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on May 22, 2014, 02:38:10 PM

Maybe you dont like reading but this will be the second time that I will be answering this. the answer is yes.

regards

Ok now you made my paranoia become high, and it is a mistake for me to answer this question. I prefer not to answer it.

regards

CLaNZeR

Okay good :)

Will pop back in 9 days time.

And yep I do not like reading 35 pages of stuff, but now you say you have a working machine that turns by itself non stop with no input power, then I will go back and read all the pages.

I have not replicated for a few years now, but if your claim looks feasible when you publish it, then I may have a go.

Cheers

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

forest

gurangax

I'm whole heart with you. You don't need to answer  questions, don't let paranoia to fight  you.
I'm just curious if the wheel is balanced before mass is throw in air or at the moment when the mass is in air. Feel free not to answer if you don't like to...