Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: MT on May 23, 2014, 05:05:03 PM

Hi gurangax,
Thanks for posting the idea. It really seemed you have it with all the theater around but as others also pointed I would also not be so sure. The idea may produce sounds similar what witnesses heard but I think the wheel will not pass 9o'clock in production phase.
In your first video for example your crossbar is 6kg which is lifted say 1m , this makes 60J GPE.
Your weight on lever is 1.3kg not considering weight of lever itself. If we assume crossbar is being lifted 1m then longer lever arm is looking at picture about 3m. Then weight start at 12o'clock have 39J GPE.
You let it fall 3 m to the 3o'clock then during lifting the crossbar another 3m below the rotation point. This movement only costed 78J.
No I assume you want to use the crossbar builded leverage to get also the lever with weight back to 12o'clock.
No way... Sorry.

Marcel

That is true only for a balanced  system, (lever in full contact all time, where energy gain is not happening), you should understand the weight excess phenomenon, it is something which is imposible to get with a conected lever to the crossbar. knowing this itself is very telling of the fact that the droping weight energies was translated into a force which become the source of power to turn the wheel. if not you tell me where the laws of conservation goes for the fall of weight.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 08:33:40 PM

That is true only for a balanced  system, (lever in full contact all time, where energy gain is not happening), you should understand the weight excess phenomenon, it is something which is imposible to get with a conected lever to the crossbar. knowing this itself is very telling of the fact that the droping weight energies was translated into a force which become the source of power to turn the wheel. if not you tell me where the laws of conservation goes for the fall of weight.

regards

A lever in full contact with the crossbar all the time is balanced in what ever position of the lever. the diffrence is so obvious. you just need to do the experiment if you wanted answers.

regards

ARMCORTEX

Not @ all the holy grail design.

Alot of Bobby Amasingham's devices are better than this and much smaller, and probably more powerful.

Especially the new ones with springs and eccentric weights.

I dont expect much of your design, you should pay attention to what others are doing instead of stupid texts.

Its very difficult to reach you and explain these simple facts.

This was posted  on a small reclusive forum I go to.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51593515/bobby%20new.phz

MT

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 08:33:40 PM

Good morning,
I think I understand the excess weight as you describe it. A moving object appears heavier to impacted object. In the example it has actually a variable weight. Maximal at impact at 3o'clock, back to 1.3kg at 6oclock. For me this is a novel view on a moving object but not so sure it matters. One need to get object up to desired speed, it costs something. And this something should also be part of energy calculation of the cycle. Anyway I'll still give a thought, will see what else it offers. Thanks.

Marcel

ARMCORTEX

If Bessler were alive today, and if he would make a high torque medium speed machine (he would be much further), then surely he would have an offset drive arrangement. With the motor acting as its own swinging pendulum, accelerator, and driver on a central sun gear or external track. Probably incredibly clever arrangement and superior to anything you could ever come up with.

With a lightweight frame and low amount of parts, and incredible OU ratio.

Not an wooden machine of the old days.