Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoelra

@gurangax,

Bessler's first wheel was about 4 inches thick and it turned at approximately 60RPM.

Thickness aside, I don't think either of our wheel ideas (my pendulum drop or your weight/lever drop) will be able to keep up with a wheel turning at 60RPM (one revolution per second).  To maintain power, I need the drop to occur within a 20 degree window at the top of the wheel (say -10 degrees to +10 degrees) and I need about a second for the motion to complete.  A 20 degree span is .05556 of the 360 degree wheel, and this equates to .05556 of a second for the drop to occur, for a wheel turning at one revolution per second.  There is no way a pendulum or weight on a lever could ever drop in this short period of time.   :'(

What are your thoughts on this?

TinselKoala

Gurangax is probably too busy to answer. After all, a big day is coming up fast.

Just to review, here are some relevant statements made in the thread. The  number is the post number. All statements are gurangax's unedited words, except as noted.

4. I can assure you that a 10Kw generation can be easily achieved.

16. you can run it even without weights.

49. "11111" asked,
QuoteDid you have a working model?

55. I will disclose it but not so soon. regards  (This is an "answer" to 11111.)

83. It is clear that some of you dont know what my intention is. I have told here many many times already that I will disclose it meaning I will open source it, but also at the same time I dont know who is watching this forum so I will not disclose it immediately. But I promise you that I will open source it. It is so simple that even if I say it then you will immediately understand and there is nothing left for me to say. SO I will do it slowly until I feel its ok to spread it to the world.

I know that some companies are watching this forum. And I know I cant sell the thing so at the end when all is proved as I said it is, only then will I try to request for donations from anyone. I hope this is clear enough.

92. this is no theory at all. it works, how do i know? I'm looking at it right now. ANyway I will only show the final proof when i think its ok to do so.
regards

100. TK's Wager: (TK's post below)
Ok, you want to play, fine. I'll play.

How about making a little wager?

I'll bet you that you will not show any working device. Ever, but let's put a time limit on the bet, say, one month plus a few days. Call it June 1. If you haven't shown a real working Bessler-variant wheel by June 1, I win the bet.

Let's say, if I win, you make a one hundred dollar donation to your local no-kill animal shelter or neuter-spay program. If, on the other hand, you win.... then we all win, because you will have Saved the World from the Tyranny of Big Oil. And I'll make a hundred dollar donation (of my now worthless money)  to you or the charity of your choice.

:P

(Drawings and theoretical calculations DO NOT COUNT without a functioning prototype. You are claiming to have something that works... and I say you do not. So show your working device, not a drawing of it!)

101. Gurangax accepts wager:
Wager or not, I still will disclose it before your said time limit. Anyway I accept this wager.

126. Broli reminds us:
6 years ago you made the exact same claim, used the exact same riddles and ended up showing exactly nothing. Your response time seems to also indicate that you love the attention this brings to you. Humans truly are silly beings.

157. im giving time for you guys to seriously think about my clues, judgement day is jun 1st.

189. I will disclose it soon at least on Jun 1st. so If you dont want to think about it just wait until the date.

228. For you I will say just wait until Jun 1st.
regards
p.s I may release it anytime sooner than you think.

Quotefrom: Newton II on May 05, 2014, 07:43:24 AM

@gurangax,

Can you please answer a simple question -  Do you have a working prototype?   YES or NO.

yes. and im not going to show it right away. When people depends to much on calculation they will not see it.

479.  I have a plan. I know even a video will not satisfy you skeptics. So I have asked a member in this forum to replicate it. If even this will not satisfy you then I dont know what will.

505. Something very nice happened today. The forum member (replicator) nearly had a heart attack after understanding how the principle works. lol. gave me a long smile.

521.  I'm just waiting for the forum member to finish his design. Btw it is the falling weight which drives the wheel.

522. June 1st was a wager between me and TK. But I also said that I may post it sooner. Btw a replication is taking place at the moment and most of it is his own design, but it is using the principle of excess weight which I was saying earlier. Please be noted that they can be many designs with the principle including many of Bessler's MTs, just read his side notes.

Quotefrom: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Ah okay.

Replication is where someone usually see's a working machine and then copies it or copies the principles to see if it works or not.

If you have a mechanism that can be implemented into any design, then he could be just replicating that one part as such.

So I am still not clear. Do you have a working machine yourself?

I believe I know where this question is heading to. I already answered this question before but I will say again, my video is not as credible as a video which is made by someone who replicates it. Today it is common that a video can be faked. I am going a step ahead just to make sure that no one will be able to deny it afterwards. Please know that I know what I'm doing and there are reasons for me to do what I am doing. btw June 1st is close. You guys can do whatever you want when the day comes.

Quotefrom: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 08:36:19 PM

I did not ask if you had a video of a machine or pictures of a machine.

It is very simple question. Do you have a machine that has been built on your principles working and that just keeps working with no external input?

I can wait till the 1st of June that is not a problem and your choice and freewill to release the info when you want.

if you are a honest man and tell me you have built a machine and it is working.

If you do not have a working machine then this is just another idea like all the rest.

Cheers

Sean.

Maybe you dont like reading but this will be the second time that I will be answering this. the answer is yes.

550. The excess energy is so obvious. Anyone who doesnt see it obviously doesnt know real physics.

MarkE

2014 is as 2008.  That will not change come this Sunday.

Vortex1

Inspired by gurangax, I offer this as a possible explanation of one of Bessler's riddles.

Bessler said:
"He will be called a great craftsman, who can easily/lightly throw a heavy thing high, if one pound falls a quarter, it shoots four pounds, four quarters high."

Many will say this is cheating, but springs were used in Bessler's wheel (witnessed), and can counterbalance weights in an interesting way if used cleverly. This video is not the most interesting implementation of the use of springs.

The drop can be adjusted to whatever required e.g one quarter, and readjust spring tension to get the  4 Lb weight moving four quarters. I exaggerated the drop in this video, but you get the idea.

Many Thanks to gurangax

MarkE

To test whether the animation is physically reasonable calculate the potential energies and see if it balances out.

The 1lb weight drops by ~6.5": -6.5 lb in
The 4lb weight rises by about 4": +16 lb in
The spring shows 12.9lbs force at 2" extension.  6.45lbs/" K
The spring relaxes to 3lbs force.  Energy released is 0.5*6.45lbs*(2"^2 - (3lbs/6.45lbs/")^2) = -12.2 lb in

+16lb in - 18.7lb in.  No apparent gain in potential, apparent loss of 2.7 lb in.