Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

If there wasn't, the thread wouldn't have 45 pages.

Pirate88179

So, he will be making a $100.00 donation to his local no kill animal shelter then?  So, that is good, a good cause.  This was a good bet that TK made.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

mscoffman

Quote from: MarkE on May 29, 2014, 07:20:32 AM
2014 is as 2008.  That will not change come this Sunday.

I'm thinking the lucky sequence is: 2020, 2014, 2008...

Hopefully "next time", if there is one, Grurangax will have a good idea what we need to see
for a proof.

We still have a little time left for the 2014 apparition.

TinselKoala

And a few more hours left in this one. I said I won't call "time" until midnight local time tonight, so he's got fifteen more hours to Save the World from the Tyranny of Big Oil.

Seriously... "IF" I should win this bet, that's cool but.... I would much rather that he actually had what he claimed. The animal shelter would benefit from a world-changing technological discovery just as everybody else would.

minnie

World-changing technology?? If anyone were to get a wheel turning,which they won't,
you'd need a 30ft. wheel, 30 tons to charge your cell phone, I think.
                     John.