Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on June 11, 2014, 08:33:00 PM
Gravity is used,, yes?? that is exactly what I said and exactly what you just said,, so I guess then you are calling your own take on it face palm :)

The function of gravity,, is it actually used up or is it used to transfer potentials.
No, gravity is not "used up". Just as you can use a safe to store your cash, you can "use" gravity, or rather _relative position within a gravitational field_ as a place to store your energy. Do you expect to get more cash out of a safe than you put into it? If you give the safe to someone else, transferring potentials, will she be able to get more cash out than you put in? Of course not silly... you get out what you put in, minus losses. (It costs a little bit to open and close the door to the safe.)

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on June 11, 2014, 08:33:14 PM
Nothing is free,, something pays for it,, :)
In the case of your surfer analogy there is no mystery as to what "pays for it".  In the case of wanting to get net energy out cycle by cycle from a field such as gravity, the field must be non-conservative.  We do not know of any circumstances under which gravitation  is non-conservative.

sudarsana

Quote from: MarkE on June 11, 2014, 09:32:13 PM
In the case of your surfer analogy there is no mystery as to what "pays for it".  In the case of wanting to get net energy out cycle by cycle from a field such as gravity, the field must be non-conservative.  We do not know of any circumstances under which gravitation  is non-conservative.

thank for the comments and sorry for my poor English .

I believe gravity wheel is possible, in ancient India we have future predictor "veera brahmendra swamy", In Telugu (Indian language). In his writings, he said that "enimidhi muddalu thommidhi kakalathoti tirigedu chakram" means wheel rotates with help of 8 weights and 9 arcs.  in my view the lever extracts energy from gravity and  keeps weights in overbalanced position. Energy can be calculated using  sum of : (sin (a + x) + sin (a + 2x) , sin (a+3x) + .. + sin (a+nx)) * length of max shifting * mas of weight.

where n is number of weight / 2 or (number of cross bars in wheel)
length of max shifting is depends on wheel radius.

cheers SC.

MarkE

Quote from: sudarsana on June 12, 2014, 05:19:46 AM
thank for the comments and sorry for my poor English .

I believe gravity wheel is possible, in ancient India we have future predictor "veera brahmendra swamy", In Telugu (Indian language). In his writings, he said that "enimidhi muddalu thommidhi kakalathoti tirigedu chakram" means wheel rotates with help of 8 weights and 9 arcs.  in my view the lever extracts energy from gravity and  keeps weights in overbalanced position. Energy can be calculated using  sum of : (sin (a + x) + sin (a + 2x) , sin (a+3x) + .. + sin (a+nx)) * length of max shifting * mas of weight.

where n is number of weight / 2 or (number of cross bars in wheel)
length of max shifting is depends on wheel radius.

cheers SC.
If you accept that gravitational fields are always conservative then it matters not how you move an object through such a field:  The closed loop integral is always zero.  IOW, the work:  integral f*ds of any closed path is zero.  Cycle by cycle you cannot release net energy out.  In order for a working gravity wheel to be realizable, one must find conditions under which gravity is not conservative, a means to meet such conditions, and to do so in a way that one gains rather than loses energy.

centraflow

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2014, 06:33:20 AM
If you accept that gravitational fields are always conservative then it matters not how you move an object through such a field:  The closed loop integral is always zero.  IOW, the work:  integral f*ds of any closed path is zero.  Cycle by cycle you cannot release net energy out.  In order for a working gravity wheel to be realizable, one must find conditions under which gravity is not conservative, a means to meet such conditions, and to do so in a way that one gains rather than loses energy.

If you move the center of gravity in relation to a mass, and that mass is able to react to that change, then work will be done by that mass. Now we have to expend energy to move that center of gravity (you get nothing from nothing), but, if the amount of work needed to move that center of gravity is smaller than the work obtained by the mass reacting to that change, then you have an energy gain.

The thing is the movement of that center of gravity, in relation to that mass, must not see directly that mass, it is only that mass that sees the center of gravity has moved and not in reverse, if in reverse then you will have an energy loss.

regards

Mike 8)