Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

schaubergergenerator.com is a scam or not?

Started by OscarMeyer, April 27, 2014, 04:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannabegreen

I purchased the Schauberger device plans recently. I am quickly coming to my own opinion it is a scam.  :P

At first it looked good and I was very excited. The plans looked understandable, and there was a set of videos that showed every single step of the process. I was told that for under $200 and 3 hours, anyone could make this.

First thing wrong was the web site disappeared and I was unable to get my info. I searched the web for a week. I wrote to the company, with no reply. I contacted Avangate, the company that processed my payment. They tried to reach the company and couldn't.

After a week of being down, it came back up and I was able to get my info.

But that just started more trouble. On the first video they go over the tools and supplies. When showing the tools, the mechanic picks up the calipers and the narrator says "protractor". Then picks up the protractor and the narrator says "caliper". I took that as a minor flub. But as I tried to gather the supplies, I found it impossible. Lengths are not given for the "long bolts", inadequate information is given so that I could know what to look for in an alternator, or the strength or size to ask for in the neodymium magnets. I searched high and low mmg-041 control board, only to find one at $149 that did not look like the picture I had. It called for 500 m copper wire. That calculate to 1640 feet. No gauge is given for the copper wire. You can buy it in 500 feet spools for $45 to $95. You might note that those two supplies alone come to about $300. Well over the $200 limit.

In the last video, the setup is tested with 6 bulbs. If they are 60 watt bulbs, that isn't going to do much to offset my electric bill! If they are high-efficiency 15 watt bulbs, then my expensive contraption will not be able to power more than 1 lamp. That would put it at hobby level. I am not doing this as a hobby. I am doing it as a serious contribution to my home.

There IS a trial period. I believe it is 30 days. Good luck on that, tho! I believe most people don't come to the conclusion these plans don't work within 30 days.

Any who wish may look at it in greater detail here: https://schaubergergenerator.com/thankyou.php

Meanwhile, has ANYone here actually produced a free energy device?  Thanks.