Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

schaubergergenerator.com is a scam or not?

Started by OscarMeyer, April 27, 2014, 04:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

Forgive me for my ignorance but is the site schaubergergenerator.com a fraud or is it selling an actual overunity device?

Be nice,

Oscar

gauschor

It's a scam. One of these websites where the "BUY" button can't be big enough. Same scam as the Magnet4Energy websites.

Their video shows a Bedini coil setup, which has nothing to do with Schauberger's inventions. The scammers mix different things together so on the first look it seems legit, but it isn't. There is nothing wrong with a Bedini coil setup, the circuit is efficient, but nothing more. It's not free energy. Even in the video you can see it's powered by a battery. What makes it bad is that they want to sell it under a so called invention of Viktor Schauberger. This is totally wrong.

Next time they probably start a website like "teslagenerator.com"... with the same Bedini coil setup
And after that "colergenerator.com"... with the same Bedini coil setup

OscarMeyer

Quote from: gauschor on April 27, 2014, 07:21:38 PM
It's a scam. One of these websites where the "BUY" button can't be big enough. Same scam as the Magnet4Energy websites.

Their video shows a Bedini coil setup, which has nothing to do with Schauberger's inventions. The scammers mix different things together so on the first look it seems legit, but it isn't. There is nothing wrong with a Bedini coil setup, the circuit is efficient, but nothing more. It's not free energy. Even in the video you can see it's powered by a battery. What makes it bad is that they want to sell it under a so called invention of Viktor Schauberger. This is totally wrong.

Next time they probably start a website like "teslagenerator.com"... with the same Bedini coil setup
And after that "colergenerator.com"... with the same Bedini coil setup
Thank you for the nice and lengthy response, Gauschor.  I am not familiar with Schauberger's work and obviously you are. This will save many people who read this their money. You have kept me from falling into this ditch myself.

It's funny that they offer double your money back if you are unsatisfied for any reason :)  What a great part of the pitch that is.  This is another reason I seriously considered buying into this scam.

I did check the Better Business Bureau's website, however, they have an A+ rating with them.  I guess most people are just too lazy (or embarrassed) to report people and companies like this one.

Anyways, thanks again for helping me hang on to my $45  ;D [size=78%]  [/size]

PiCéd

This site is bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, I ended antiquity this site before the end so this bla bla ran on my nerve.

Paul-R

Quote from: OscarMeyer on April 28, 2014, 06:51:30 AM

It's funny that they offer double your money back if you are unsatisfied for any reason :)  What a great part of the pitch that is. 
It is. But how many people haver asked for thier money back and got it back?