Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

various issues that has me concerned...

Started by boggen, April 27, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boggen

hey, first time poster here :)  my background is more towards fluid dynamics, or rather, pond filteration, how water/air moves in pipes and within ponds and through filters.   with basic home wiring, and shed wiring, farm boy, little of this and that to get things done / tinkerer,

my primary want is a linear generator / free piston, generator / engine take your pick in how ya call it.  for a tractor engine. BUT there are certain things that need learn.  and part of that is better handle on D/C and A/C currents and magentizm.    to state it not happy with current engines / generators out there on the market and/or in development that i have found.  some is it is in overall fabrication, other is simply not taking advantage of this or that... to simply not meeting my own requirements.

googling, always tended up to bring up overunity website of folks various threads/posts... so here i am. *gulps*

=======================
some things that have caught my eye.....

boggen

multi coils wound through each other or around a toriod or like.....

i have been known to be a garbage diver. to grab something that would work just right here or there.... other words been there done that...

some issues i have seen is resounce issues with switches, mofets, frequency's, etc... and coils liking a few set specific range for each coil.... and i gotta wonder about the "fabrication" or rather the winding of the coils is coming up, and being a major issue for some folks in simply how they wind the coils.

""see attachment"" winding a coil.png

through all the scavanaging, bending, cleaning, rewinding of wire to coils. is the wire actually being destroyed to point that it is creating extra "BEMF" back electric magnetic field.   and trying to overcome the wiggles on the inside diameter of wire and deforming of the wire. is were trying to find a very specific small range of frequencies and pulses, coming from for some folks?  vs possibly having a wider range were one could narrow a coil down to find a sweet spot per say?

boggen

pertaining to my last post. and pulling wire off the spoil of wire bought from manufacture. and keeping the turns in it. and turning the wire on to a toroid or other coil.  the above would be consider the "first steps".   just turning the wire to.... would cause the wire to be "loose" around the torid or other coil.  the next steps would be to...

un wind, the end  of wire so you have some lead wire to work with, for connection purpose. and then start physically tightening the wire and building up your coil that you wanted to create.

is there a simple machine? or part that could be made and attached to a motor,  to allow the initial first steps to happen easier?

boggen

its been way to many years since highschool science class...

trying to comprehend saturation point, resistance, pulsations, frequency, voltage, amps, watts, eddy currents...  other words trying to break away from the general 2D diagrams and charts that are shown vs actual 3D helix curve that might be better shown.

during the creation of the physical wire say copper wire. "magnet wire" as folks might call it.   as the wire as it reaches the given temperature, and is stirred and mixed for correct qualities and properties.  and before the wire is cooled down to its final shape and hardens.  is there electricity ran through the wire, AND is there a coil or i should say a set of coils the wire that is being created ran through.  to help align the individual atoms/ crystals, etc.. that make up the physical copper wire. so the magnetic domains,  the spinning direction of electrons around atoms, etc... better positioned into a known better profile. that will lower overall electrical resistance of the wire. and for a better "wave form" of magnetic flux. around the wire?

what i am more getting at... is possibly having a better "toriod wire or coil wire" were say the "inside bend radius of a wire" (reffering to previous posts} have a "larger magnetic flux" vs the outside bend radius of the wire.  by simply  running the wire before it cools / hardens. through 2 magnets. one above and one below the wire.  to align the magnetic domains / spin direction of electrons around atoms etc... vs running the wire through coils...

the above falls back into how "permanent magnets" are made. but further more the fabrication and refining process of the wire itself... 

while yes a nice even perfect shape circle or square shape or other shape is always strive for, but manufacturing of wire does leave tiny dents, holes, etc.. within the wire.  and these defects in the wire do raise issues with electrical resistance, and magnetic flux of a wire.  but is there a smaller issue that really can not be seen / measured easily... via applying electricity / magnetic field to the wire?

==========================
is round wire really all that great? in shaping the magnetic flux, as it turns and bends and twists through the various materials both through wire, cores, etc.... we only have control of the electricity DC or AC, and pulsation of it....

EDIT: attached picture

boggen

elimination of back emf, obtaining better control over magnetic flux of each wire?

see 1st attached picture
grears messhing right hand rule of electric magnetic direction.png

hexagon pattern hmmsss....

the 6 points of hexagon. every other point would be counter click wise (say south pole),  the others would be "clock wise" (say north pole) but what about the center wire of the hexagon?

see 2nd attached picture...
hexagon wrapping of wire into coils what is the middle wire.png

if red = counter clock wise rotation (postive leads of wire to postive of power source, and neg to neg) copper wire
if green = clock wise rotation (postive lead to neg of power source, and neg lead to pos of power source) copper wire
then centeral blue would it be better to be more of a magnetic propertiey wire. that could handle multi pole better? other words a higher saturation rate of magnetic flux than copper?  does not need to be actual permenant magnet style of wire. but higher staturation maybe or permeabilty?   

other words instead of relying on electric doing the work. there is more of a conversion from  electric to magnetic.   

done lost thread, but "using a single wire as a neutral, common, ground wire.   someone noted in that thread. of using a the wire as a long "transformer" like wire. were secondary coils were on each end of the wire.   one took electric in changed it into magnetic flux to feed through wire, and at the other end another coil returned magnetic flux back into electric, to operate a light or drill.  or other electrical device.  ((something about 220 or 230 V in a single wire and you could touch wire and not be shocked))