Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

just my 2cents ...  lol

if he knew what he had .....  he would know how to build it

lol

and make it work properly lol

it is plainly ovbious he does not know ... 

sorry richard if you read this and take offence .. 

i FULLY KNOW WHAT I HAVE  ;D :D :D

i dont need a pattend i have a YOU TUBE VIDEO EXPLAINING ...  lol

non the less here is the thred for my latest thing UTIALIZING MY RESERCH!!  ;)

and thane's motor ...  lol  read the thred ..  ;) :D ;D

i know what thane has ...  ;D  and know why it does what it does ...

here is the thred for my latest gift ...   ;D

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7971.0

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

JasonD

I had to create an account... just to post my mind... (Forgive me if I am over noob bounds.)

First, this device supposedly creates X over-unity, so it does not need a battery once started, just a load. The abundance of power would be enough to sustain the operation and a load too. However, he never removes the battery and never shows any documentation of the device running beyond the life of the charge within the battery.

Second, any inverter can convert 12v DC to 120v AC, and operate a drill and a few hundred watts of power from the power of only the battery. They just won't operate it for long. Inverters also have a low-voltage cut-off, which a simple "joule thief" will effectively raise, at the cost of higher amps. That is all I saw in his devices. He raised the voltage, which in turn, raises the amperage consumed on the battery but lowers the amperage on the output from the inverter. (He used two separate 500w inverters to power two devices which only drain 100w each. He needed two inverters, because at that higher amperage draw, one single inverter, being over-driven with voltage, would have blown-up. Which is also why he uses a 1000w inverter to power 500w of lights.)

Third, he may have invented the most efficient "joule thief", but that is ancient technology, which can never be patented. Nor can any of his devices. Once a device has been "in the public eye", or "on the market" for more than a year, it can not be patented... such as a spoon or a fork or a wheel. Applying for a patent or "patent pending" is nothing. That only says he has filed paperwork, and if it fails within a year, and he is still selling it, he will never get a patent.

Fourth, with all his wisdom, which I believe is superb back-yard electrician knowledge... He fails to see that the "waves" produce "spikes" of higher volts, and higher amps, and higher frequencies, but not all at the same time. The average is still less than the input of total power. When the wave falls to near zero, there is a high amp spike, and when the voltage is at high voltage, the amps are low. That is the function of a joule thief. The average power is still equal to the wattage consumed. That 12v rises to 120v and the amps drop from 1A at 12v to 0.1A at 120v, followed by the bottom, where the voltage drops to 1.2v at 10A, output and input are still both 12w. Frequency is not only irrelevant to power, but it is also something that has to be filtered out, at the cost of lost power as heat.

His own math does not add up, and that is just the data he actually shows you. What he doesn't show you, is the reports from the universities and research centers, which, I am sure, say everything I just said above.

Epic fail.

He is trying to convince everyone that he has created a magnetic force that is focused into a point, and that he uses almost no power to push it away, allowing it to collapse back onto itself, creating massive power in the process. He stole that from the discovery channel and you-tube, from the magnetic levitation core video's and from the water cavitation video's... magnetic force without poles is nullified to zero gauss. There is no focus, that is what creates the levitation, there is no spoon in the center.

If that was possible, you would not need a frequency generator, you could just place a coil between two magnets of the same polarity, and the induction would create its own resonance as it consumed and resisted the force. Magnetic vibration and earth-gauss would be the vibraphone creating the flux required to move electrons. That is like expecting earth to power us, by wrapping it in wires... Um, doesn't work, the power company already has wires all over, and losses are still greater than any gains. You generate more power from RF antennas, and that is freely distributed all over the world, day and night, like thermal heat. Unfortunately, heat is resistance to electrons, like sandstorms are to a fly.

Ok, my $0.02 is up...

The best potential for endless renewable power is bacteria. (That is what created coal and oils in the first place.) Stop playing with magic rocks and praying to sun-gods for the answers. Hehe, but keep trying... I am sure the millions of watts consumed looking, is making the electric company laugh all the way to the bank.

If you had endless power, you wouldn't be selling it to anyone, you would be selling the power to the grid, and getting infinite funding.

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: JasonD on August 27, 2010, 03:37:29 PM
I had to create an account... just to post my mind... (Forgive me if I am over noob bounds.)

First, this device supposedly creates X over-unity, so it does not need a battery once started, just a load. The abundance of power would be enough to sustain the operation and a load too. However, he never removes the battery and never shows any documentation of the device running beyond the life of the charge within the battery.

Hi Jason,
FWIW...
I emailed him a while ago about why he always outputs to a battery. He said it's because the output was high frequency spikes and it was difficult to convert to a form that was usable. So instead he uses the spikes to charge a battery. At that point it's in a usable form, either DC from the battery or use an inverter to convert to usable AC.

However, since then, based on scant information on his website it looks like he might have been trying to use a large bank of capacitors to get around the above battery issue. I'm not certain of that, that's just my guess.

<snip>

Quote from: JasonD on August 27, 2010, 03:37:29 PM
If you had endless power, you wouldn't be selling it to anyone, you would be selling the power to the grid, and getting infinite funding.

Provided the grid is willing to take your power. Here in Ontario, the Ontario Power Authority has a list of power sources it will take power from. In terms of solar, for example, the solar panels, inverter, ... must have CSA or UL certification. Can you imagine Magnacoaster taking their device to the OPA and saying this is the device we're using to generate power? Richard at Magnacoaster did say they did and got the okay in the solar category. I'm guessing that means they'd charge batteries and then an inverter would take from the batteries and feed the grid. But I don't know if that was dependent on certification first. I can't imagine it wouldn't be. From his tweets and updates it looks like he is working away at improvements and refinements toward making his device certifiable. For example, some recent work seemed to involve his finding that he has an RF shielding issue that he previously didn't think he had.

Let's say that I got my testatika to work. It's basically a rotating wheel with a bunch of custom made parts, all of it quite flimsy, nothing off-the-shelf, and the part that produces excess power is something standard physics can't explain. That's a far cry from a reliable consumer product or anything that can be certified. The process of making is so takes a while and that's what Richard seems to be going through right now. Sure you could sell it to friends, locals and on ebay but that's not the path Richard seems to be taking. He's going for consumer product and the grid.

However, at the same time, he hasn't given any proof that I've found that it works, so he could be stalling or just deluding himself. I'm hoping it does work.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

SaneOne

Read the following thread about the self-proclaimed savior Richard Willis: http://www.overunity.com/13919/magnacoaster-hero-or-villain/

Little Dickie has been hiring workers for his manufacturing plant for many years now. Now he is downsizing because he can't afford the rent.

Obviously no one wants free energy. Right.