Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

A Correction to a=v2/r (and a refutation of Newton's Lemmae VI, VII & VIII). In this paper, Mathis exposes the errors in the derivation of a=v2/r, one of the bedrock equations of circular motion. In doing so, he falsifies Newton's famous Lemmae VI, VII & VIII from the Principia.

A Clarification of the Equation a=v2/r.  Mathis imports new information from his Pi papers to extend his findings regarding orbits. He also shows that the centripetal acceleration is not instantaneous.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 24, 2014, 02:26:15 AM
I see that your election is to rave.  If you are not the crackpot Miles Mathis, it seems you are intent to give him a run for his money to see who might be a bigger crackpot.

I am not Miles Mathis.  However, it would be interesting to invite Miles Mathis, Frank Znidarsic, and Ioannis Xydous to this discussion.  In the past, I have communicated with both Znidarsic and Xydous, so this is not out of the realm of possibilities.  While I'm at it, I'll see if Frank Wilczek will join us also.  Wilczek is considered one of the world's most eminent theoretical physicists. He is known, among other things, for the discovery of asymptotic freedom, the development of quantum chromodynamics (QCD), the invention of axions, and the discovery and exploitation of new forms of quantum statistics (anyons). Frank Wilczek is a Nobel Prize Winner, and is also an official advisor to CERN and to Daedalus.  Within the next few days or when I find more time, I will send an invite to them.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

In this 23 part video series, Lane Davis explains Frank Znidarsic's quantum transitional velocity of 1,094,000 m/s in great detail.  I will send an invite to Davis as well.  Quantum Cold-Case Mysteries Revisited, By Lane Davis.

Gravock

gravityblock

Planck's Constant and Quantization, a Mechanical Explanation by Miles Mathis.

Both Mathis and Znidarsic with his quantum transitional velocity of 1,094,000 m/s provides a mechanical explanation of quantization.  Quantum mechanics is not, and has not been mechanical and is a misnomer.  Mathis shows the exact mechanical cause both of the wave and of the duality.  See the snapshots below of the above publication.

Gravock

gravityblock