Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on May 08, 2014, 06:07:56 PM
I decided to take the first step.  If you oppose this change, then I will take the thread back and rename it to it's original title of "How to Achieve and Maintain Resonance in the QEG".

Thanks,

Gravock
I don't know why you want to name any thread about me, but if you sincerely want to know how to obtain resonance in a QEG device, it's easy... it must be, if Robitaille and his crew can do it with what they are using. If you want your electrical resonance to occur at a particular frequency you match your inductances and capacitances to give you the correct frequency. The power handling requirement will determine the size and windings of the heavy inductance, and you can then select capacitance to match, remembering to use _the right kind of caps_ not motor-start capacitors. If you then want to use resonant pumping, that is, you want to drive your electrical resonance by a mechanical input of power at the same frequency as the resonance, you design your stator pole pieces and rotor shunt and their clearances and drive system appropriately. I think any competent electromechanical engineer with some experience in extreme high voltage and rapidly rotating assemblies should be able to carry out the necessary calculations, and a competent machinist/model builder could put it together in a week and have it demonstrating full electromechanical resonance at the desired frequency, even in a cave (suitably equipped of course) in Northern Afghanistan.

So yes, I don't think you should use my initials in the title of this thread, unless you want to call attention to the fact that I seem to know what I'm talking about and many of the QEG people.... just don't.

ACG

Quote from: ACG on May 07, 2014, 02:20:40 AM
Page 1 of N
Dibs on N passing 100 in 6 months time.

Correction:  Title 1 of N

Currently 3 of N

gravityblock

The charge field can be either right-handed or left-handed, or neutral as highlighted in the snapshot below, and as found in the below referenced publication.  What hand will the charge field acquire with a left-handed metamaterial (LHM), such as the Arlon Diclad 880?  In other words, will the LHM emit photons upside-up or upside-down?

Reference:  Three Problems Solved Mechanically: PARTIAL REFLECTION BY GLASS; THE RIGHT-HAND RULE; AND FEYNMAN'S SHRINK-AND-TURN METHOD

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Maxwell's Equations are also Unified Field Equations

This one reversal, as described in the snapshot below and as found in the above publication, explains most of the confusion that still exists.

Go to part 2 of Maxwell's lines of force, where it shows how Maxwell's vortices fail, how to correct them, and how to calculate the charge field straight from the Electrical Field.

Gravock