Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: bugler on June 25, 2014, 04:05:49 PM
Based on the obvious fake videos and pics I don't believe we landed on the moon.

There are more reasons why I don't believe it (radiation, the fact that nobody is going there ever since, general knowledge of how the world is run, etc).

What about the retarded PacMan, he's real, right...right?
:o

gravityblock

A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics:  Physicists have discovered a jewel-like geometric object that dramatically simplifies calculations of particle interactions and challenges the notion that space and time are fundamental components of reality.  The new amplituhedron research suggests space-time, and therefore dimensions, may be illusory!

Gravock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

bugler

I don't believe in black holes so if the simulation theory is based on something related to black holes then there goes the theory.

gravityblock

Quote from: bugler on June 26, 2014, 03:46:48 AM
I don't believe in black holes so if the simulation theory is based on something related to black holes then there goes the theory.

There are simulations and evidence pointing to a holographic universe which is not based on black holes.  The amplituhedron research being based on particle collisions suggests space-time is also an illusion and supports a holographic universe without being related to black holes.   How can black holes or anything else be real in a simulated holographic universe?  There is only one thing real in this simulated holographic universe, and that is Spirit/Consciousness.  Our Spirit/Consciousness, which has been imprisoned and enslaved into this false reality, only perceives this highly sophisticated and advance hologram as being real.  True Reality does exist, but it's existence is not within this simulated holographic universe.

Gravock