Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Reference:  Non-local Universe – Reality as a Dream (snapshots below)

Only a very small minority of physicists understand that Bell's proof and Aspect's experiments mean the world itself has been discovered to be non-local!  The universe itself is not composed of space, because space implies distance, and distance is an illusion as are all the dimensions we live in by sheer virtue of the property of non-locality.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gauschor

That article was an interesting read. Especially comparing dreams and reality.

I asked myself recently: when you dream you can often see other people acting in your dream. They are holographic projections from the subconsciousness, says the article... but could these entities act on their own? Could they have a mind of their own within the dream? If yes... then maybe we (mankind) could be in a dream too, and only be projections of a mastermind who is dreaming. Once the mastermind wakes up - we are all gone. Instantly.

However the article speaks of that we altogether create the reality in which we exist. It still seems it needs a lot of mindpower to make something exist in this reality. It's not as simple as saying "this wall is not here... I project a hole into the wall now". We are somehow bound to a prison that has more power than our mind. Though I recall to have read somewhere, that if enough people believe and project that there is a hole in the wall - then it could actually happen!

gravityblock

Irrational numbers are a logic error: Flat Earth Math

This means there can be no perfect circles in nature and pi = 4 in Kinematics.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

lancaIV

Really ?
   Imagina a perfect sphaere,360° round !
             22/7 kinematic relativity perfekt

Now this perfekt vody is entering the gravity zone from an
white or black whole,the body is becoming oval,changing the format then to a staff-like body:
the body is deformated but pi as relativity number ever intakt
up to the moment that the body could become divided and the volume/mass get a change/risc to differ from
the basic "perfect 360° body".

Do not illusionate (yourself) with unlogical examples.

MENGENLEHRE/KYBERNETIK:
when there is the possibility of the existence from Result=( )
why should not irrational numbers be seen asm"living and internal growing numbers" = artificial -sensual- life/live

"  e+pi+log - ical " a.2mm b.4mm c.8mm .... a1. ...   
    from zero (flash-bigbang) to infinity/indefinit growing

One part from old scholastics meant that pi=3 =TRINITY
other believed in the  3in1,schisma as consequence.

gravityblock

Quote from: lancaIV on August 31, 2017, 07:08:00 PM
                               Really ?
   Imagina a perfect sphaere,360° round !
             22/7 kinematic relativity perfekt

Now this perfekt vody is entering the gravity zone from an
white or black whole,the body is becoming oval,changing the format then to a staff-like body:
the body is deformated but pi as relativity number ever intakt
up to the moment that the body could become divided and the volume/mass get a change/risc to differ from
the basic "perfect 360° body".

Do not illusionate (yourself) with unlogical examples.

MENGENLEHRE/KYBERNETIK:
when there is the possibility of the existence from Result=( )
why should not irrational numbers be seen asm"living and internal growing numbers" = artificial -sensual- life/live

"  e+pi+log - ical " a.2mm b.4mm c.8mm .... a1. ...   
    from zero (flash-bigbang) to infinity/indefinit growing

One part from old scholastics meant that pi=3 =TRINITY
other believed in the  3in1,schisma as consequence.

There are actually three different concepts for this ratio we refer to as PI.  This has already been posted in reply # 338.  I am not going to re-argue all of the same points that have already been addressed in this thread already.  Please read the thread before you comment, or don't comment at all.  I think this is fair and not too much to ask.

Gravock