Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian Overunity Resonance Transformer

Started by synchro1, May 09, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Here's another video of the same kind of device I just described and explained on the COP 20.00 (2000%) Reactive Power Energy Source Generator thread: They're reporting a COP 10 or 1000%. Another example of re-phased Reactive Power "System Gain".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLO6FJVqlxatdprKQA1BhrJCML2tbomVJ2&v=-QyCwKOKcCg

Farmhand

Synchro, You said in the other thread I act like a savant, it seems to me you are the one acting like a savant or a psychic, you seem to be able to see through metal boxes and know there are no batteries or hidden power feed wires, and you also seem to be able to see through power meters and check all the wiring and settings in them. This guy has been showing this for some time now and nothing has happened, surely people would have looked into it and found that there is a measurement/instrument error or deception.

The only other explanation is that he won't share and wants money, in that case the MIB should have offed him by now. It just makes no sense.

I certainly do not believe peoples claims OU when there is no reason to do so and it cannot help me even if it were true because he won't share.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

My hope would be that the operating principal would be shared.

What is the operating principal that allows it to work ? If you cannot explain that then you have no idea if it is real or fake or mistake.

Get real. How does it work ? How do you know it is legit if you cannot explain exactly how it works and the principal of operation that allows for more "Energy" output than "energy" input ?

Please explain, it seems you must already know how it works and should be able to provide us with a working schematic.

This is old.

avalon

The guy's name is Stepanov. He is the patent(s) holder for this technology.
If I am not mistaken, he now works for Steho AG - an offshore (Luxemburg) outlet for some other Russians (Akula0083 etc.)

Reardless of what you might think, this technology is for real and 100% correct. Just google for his patents.

~A

Farmhand

OK then if he has broken the laws of thermodynamics then he should be world famous and there should be talk about it every day.  None of us should be concerned with anything else as this would be exactly what everyone wants, if there is a patent then it should give all the details needed for an second party to produce a unit. If it is legit and outputs more "Energy" than is input then why is there not a concerted effort to build one and work towards getting off the grid.

Oh wait it need the grid or it won't work I guess. Would be typical.

I'll look for the patent.

Farmhand

If he was not connected to the grid he would need an awesome generator to handle all that reactive power. Generators use fuel and require maintenance.

Someone want to explain how he could show this without the grid ?

P.S.

I can't find any patent about it by google search.

Is it a granted patent or a patent application ?