Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian Overunity Resonance Transformer

Started by synchro1, May 09, 2014, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: avalon on May 10, 2014, 12:18:59 PM
Wrong patents. Look further.

Now for the most educated, look what I found on the Web: a SGS TUV certificate.
No mention of the second law of thermodynamics there, but a good read nevertheless. They do mention 9.4 times power increase though...

~A

@Farmhand,

Here's the quote from member avalon with the hyper-link you're inquiring about. We have to wonder if you're paying enough attention or not?

e2matrix

Forum is having issues.  Can't quote Paul-R but this is a rough Google translation of the document he posted in German (LV-STEHO.pdf) attached.

synchro1

@e2matrix,

Thanks for the PDF! Offers Incredible insights into the theoretical foundation of the power origins.

Farmhand

The forum has issues and I don't have time for slow forums (pages taking minutes to load and some don't load at all) nor do I have time for unending argument. The document LV-STEHO-EN is not a patent and it means little to me. It proves nothing, nor does the report in my opinion.

Now I refuse to interact with disrespectful people, so I will just say that I will continue not to believe it and you and whoever else can continue to believe it. If you post things that are not definitively proved and you yourself have no proof, then you only have an opinion or belief.

If the TUV report is independent it is limited in it's scope as it states.

Anyone who wants to believe can, also anyone who is inclined to need some reputable proof is entitled to do so.

The report indicates 17.5 kVA applied and 9.8 kVAR reactive power that leaves 7.7 kVA missing or consumed but the report says the consumed real power is 0.4 kW. The report seems incomplete to me, but I don't really care, because without the grid to provide the 17.5 kVAR to begin with he has nothing.

I bet if he was running the generator to provide the 17.5 kVAR it would not look so good to him.

This looks like a case of selective measurement. 

synchro1

@Farmhand,

Quote from Farmhand:

"I bet if he was running the generator to provide the 17.5 kVAR it would not look so good to him".

Naturally the VAR costs money to generate unless it's "System Gain"! Don't forget, system gain only takes place on the Reactive Side of the coupled signal. There's no gain in real power. Excess in line generated Reactive Power is currently wasted as an unwanted by product of the grid. Converting it could cut are utility bills substantially.

We have to factor the cost of mining uranium into the overall COP of Nuclear Fusion, it's stiil 7 times overunity.