Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How does one conclusively prove the validity of an overunity device on a video?

Started by phaedrus, May 11, 2014, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: phaedrus on May 11, 2014, 04:56:14 PM
Is it possible?  I've seen many videos of purported magnetic motors.  Every one of them, no matter how convincing looking, gets comments like "oh, they're blowing air at it from off screen" or "there's magnets underneath" or whatever.  Is there anyway to satisfy all these things that skeptics put forward as a way to explain what is going on?  (For example, in the mecsdgp video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZb05BaRmqU), we see the rotor covered with magnets rotating as stator magnets approach, but skeptics claim air stream is powering it.  But what if during video just as rotor starts turning, they zoom out to show empty entire room, then that criticism is eliminated.)
Let's say Johann Bessler were alive today.  And he wanted to convince people of the legitimacy of his wheel with a video.  How would he do it?  Here are some of my thoughts.  One thing, you should have a human being interacting with the wheel in the video.  Computer graphics have come a long way and can make very realistic representations of objects, but with human beings so far I think they still don't have those down so you can't tell the difference.  That's just to take care of the broadest possible faking you can imagine, which would be the video could be claimed to be a total fake made up from scratch via generated graphics.   Once you have a human with the turning wheel, the skeptics can claim the wheel contains a motor powered by a battery.  Well, here is my possible foil to this.  Let's say you put the Bessler wheel in a bathtub and turn on the water.  Fill the bathtub up with water with the wheel there spinning around.  If it continues to work even after the water is halfway up the wheel (and make sure you both have the wheel able to admit water into it, and show this on camera), that would be pretty convincing evidence it was not faked, wouldn't it (note: I don't actually know if the Bessler wheel would continue to work underwater, but it seems like it should (although perhaps much more slowly) since it is a totally mechanical device powered by gravity).  Any electrical motor would be shorted out, especially if you used salt water (in fact, a good idea would be as part of the video, take a small electrical motor connected to a battery, have it running, and dip it in the same water, and show what happens - and hopefully it will be shorted out and stop working :)).  Even better, fill the bathtub with mercury, but then I REALLY don't know that it would continue to work.

So the question is, is it possible using just a video to show totally convincing proof of the validity of an overunity device, such as the Bessler Wheel? Or will the skeptics always have a way to explain everything?
No it is not possible.  The best one can do with a video is present a case that will motivate independent replication. 

Lancair-ES

Quote from: phaedrus on May 11, 2014, 04:56:14 PM
How does one conclusively prove the validity of an overunity device on a video? Is it possible? 
It's very hard to prove because over unity is per definition not possible. Therfor you will never see a video that has everything uncovered. Figuratively, you can't get more than dice number 6 no matter how many times you try. How can anyone prove that they did without hiding one of the six sides of the dice?

CANGAS

Hobbyists such as RC car enthusiasts or RC model airplane enthusiasts, break in the small DC motors by dunking them in a pot of water and letting them run for several minutes.

Short out? No.

CANGAS 32

MarkE

Quote from: CANGAS on May 12, 2014, 06:37:41 AM
Hobbyists such as RC car enthusiasts or RC model airplane enthusiasts, break in the small DC motors by dunking them in a pot of water and letting them run for several minutes.

Short out? No.

CANGAS 32
That is usually recommended done with distilled water which is a good electrical insulator.  The voltages involved are usually well under 10V.   If the water conducted well it would bypass the power to the motor and the motor would not run defeating the point of the break in.

FatBird

@ Phaedrus,

YES, I believe it's possible.  Just try to film the unit from ALL SIDES and the BOTTOM.
Those of us that Still Have a Brain will recognize OVERUNITY when we see it.

Of course there are paid TROLLS out there that are Constant NAY SAYERS,
BUT just ignore them and MOVE FORWARD.

Thank you for wanting to HELP the WORLD.