Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula 1W PNP biasing

Started by tru168, May 20, 2014, 10:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Cool! A three-transistor, three LED, three coil Joule Thief that runs on three volts!

Do you think you'll be able to get more than three minutes run time out of it once the 3V battery is disconnected?

If you make changes in the wiring and the component values, and you fail to make a self-runner, although it oscillates and lights the LEDs... what then? Will you be able to say that Akula is again faking it? But you didn't use the right circuit! You changed values, you changed geometry, you changed core material, you changed the color of the insulation. You biased the PNP "correctly" when everyone knows that the secret to OU is _improper use_ of off the shelf components!  And so forth.

Marsing

tru168,

first sight, i saw it just another version of jt. and with understanding L3 on how it work we can remove many component from circuit, and make a simple one, T2,D2,D1,R4,led2 are the electron trap, yes build  this just for fun.

Tk,

Not sure how you can conclude it will run no longer than 3 minutes, probably because C1 values 1000/4000 uf, and yes i will change everything what i need, and......... you seems to talk to someone else. this thread is still baby.

tru168

Yes, I build it just for fun, I'm not go for OU in any way.  So I change the value a little, and maybe another new joule ringer. No harm experimenting a small circuit like this, I might learn something new too,  25 years in electronics circuit design, I still need to keep learning from others.
Let me know how it goes Marsing, I will share the result after I built it.

scratchrobot

Quote from: tru168 on May 22, 2014, 01:24:56 AM
Yes, I build it just for fun, I'm not go for OU in any way.  So I change the value a little, and maybe another new joule ringer. No harm experimenting a small circuit like this, I might learn something new too,  25 years in electronics circuit design, I still need to keep learning from others.

Exactly my motivation on trying these kind of circuits, just for fun and learning from others like TinselKoala  ;)

Regards

Marsing

Quote from: tru168 on May 22, 2014, 01:24:56 AM

Oh, well you have more experience than me, i need to learn from you, forgive me, LoL.

the interesting thing from akula circuit is there are always feedback to primary coils or reverse, it's hard  to formulate its basic concept, maybe you can. vid below shows a weird effect, i think the missing part / not shown from the vid is a synchronization.

Plasma Spark Mod by Aaron Murakami & Peter Lindemann,
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oyrzLmyxeQ