Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1939 Gravity Power - multiply power by 1200%

Started by cipbranea, May 21, 2014, 01:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: rakarskiy on July 28, 2022, 01:36:39 AM
https://gradientitemporali.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/s-g-w-n-generator_english-1-1.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2xQWKTMjXJq7jC-8xIUhMlx_LSb0enXjd5G1n4qQ8H1bl_OziOtD5G1Uk

rakarskiy,  Please post this info in a new thread.  It will just get lost in this thread as this thread is about the Skinner machine.

I don't understand why people want to hijack a thread so they can post things that have nothing to do with the thread. It is very easy to start a new thread.  This subject should have been posted in the "News" section.  Not here.

Respectfully,
Carroll

ramset

There is no contact info to arrange an on-site demonstration?
Remember open source community is global !

Where are these running units ?
If there are units to witness ( scientific vetting)

Yes a new topic would be nice.

Here the link from 2017 ??? again

https://gradientitemporali.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/s-g-w-n-generator_english-1-1.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2xQWKTMjXJq7jC-8xIUhMlx_LSb0enXjd5G1n4qQ8H1bl_OziOtD5G1Uk

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma