Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Yep, makes sense,  I just found an interesting paper http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/j150543a032regarding some H overpotential studies in NaOH, it even used platinized Pt as a reference.  I should be able to get the full article on wednesday, to keep as a reference as my tests progress.

profitis

Exellent find.I'm toying with a decision to reveal the chinese papers on overpotentials over here in which they compared smooth platinum to platinized platinum for hydrogen but I don't think I should put it here because it might give tangent ideas away.they also compared smooth gold to black platinum under H2 and got volages in the 0.3-0.5v range on a permanent basis.voltages would fluctuate around +- 0.05v like an ordinary batterys voltage fluctuates depending on the days temperature and in accord with nernst equation.the guys(hardcore research institute scientists) were shocked and wondered out loud if certain other claimed 2lot violators round the globe (in the 80's) were in fact real. 

profitis

Its important to note that there's a line between a concentration cell and a spillover cell eg. I can take two exact same Pt smooth or black foils and put them in the setup and get a strictly nernstian voltage.if we take two different inert metals then it becomes a more spillover-induced voltage for reasons other than concentration and more towards overpotential.

pomodoro

Mr profitus, surely simple cells like these would have been tested for abnormal behavior worth exploiting by now?

profitis

I was thinking the same thing mr pomodoro.either their research ended in stalemate due to cost/benefit ratio or their research continued,deep underground.perhaps things have been shelved I don't know.catalyst spillover is also a recently discovered phenomena so the connection would have been made very recently or not at all.nontheless we can take credit for this with a few simple experiments.