Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Nor is there any internet info that can show that such spillover is irreversable @sarkeizen.I find that intensely suspicious.you must remember..karpen was also playing with hydrogen cells..open up dogaru and cazacu's referance at the bottom of the wikipedia article on karpen.

pomodoro

Don't know about the chloride I have to ask around, but I have 10%Pd on activated carbon.  This stuff is expensive so I don't want to waste it.

Regarding your suggestion of Karpens #2 picture, you propose the upper electrode be half exposed to oxygen , the other submerged in the acid solution or alkali?  Any use of any other chemical such as benzene?  What about stirring?

profitis

Platinized platinum will have to do for our future hydrogen experiment then @pomodoro.if it was platinized by the manufacturer company then it will do fine.if it was platinized by you then alot will depend on your platinizing skills because the platinum black must be totaly adherent and conducting straight onto the underlying foil. Karpen did not use benzene in figure 2. He used one single electrolyte and so did I in my series of tests a few years back.take a solution of sodium hydroxide under air and touch the surface with the bottom end of a PLATINIZED(black) platinum foil.take a aqua regia etched smoothish platinum foil and immerse it totaly under the electrolyte next to your platinized cathode.you will now get perpetual current bursts in the region of 50-100 micro-amps/cm2 if you do this properly. The surface platinized electrode is your cathode(+).the submerged non-platinized foil is your anode(-). this is an oxygen gas concentration cell.the nernst equasion applies.the larger you make your anode and cathode the larger your current.voltage is about 0.1-0.2v

profitis

Do not stir the above @pomodoro.we don't want people to say stirring powers the cell.leave the cell dead still once sealed.use platinum wire as your leads out the cell.

pomodoro

Ah OK now I understand. You believe karpen's cell woks because the pt concentrates oxygen from air, due to its nature, and the gold does not, thus a concentration cell is formed.  So, if I have a working model in air and put it under vacuum absolutely no current would flow, correct?