Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Thanks phil I'l keep in touch (-: 

magpwr

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on June 04, 2014, 10:23:01 PM
Profitis, I have no interest in repeating what you have done, my business is thermionic power and its roll out, your interest is Karpen, but what you intend to do with what you believe works is not clear.

I am making tiny cells to power Cochlears using body temperature, and other technology (20th August) to enable large scale power production at higher temperatures. For what it is worth I can tell you that if you can build a tiny sealed Karpen cell for a few dollars that works forever, but only at a few mW, it is still a worthwhile product, can you do that?

The devices I am providing to Cochlears and others will cost about $100 per mW, so you could beat me if yours is small, sealed and eternal with a ticket price of $50.

hi Philip Hardcastle,

It seems i have already released free energy device some time back which can be run "24/7" merely on body heat as long we are alive(6c difference,36.5c body -> 30c room temp ) at one tenth the cost < $10 as compared to your estimated $100 per mW.25mV starting voltage for my case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzww6yPQMrg

That is just my version 1.0 which needs 4 fets in parallel.The version 2.0 which i did not bother releasing merely needs 2 key components 2SK170 and ZTX1049(or any ultra "low vce" drop transistor) in parallel configuration.Many people have duplicate my v1.0 device with successful results.It's free for all to replicate.

I have quickly lost interest in that free energy device which merely  produce power in mW.

Moving on to KW power with some other experiments which i am doing R&D work at the moment which runs into few thousand dollars partially due to shipping cost as well.
(Details will only be released provided if i am successful) :D

"Doing business related to electronics is kinda tricky these days if it's easy to reverse engineer and further improved from there by some other companies"

profitis

50ml is the same size as some of the larger ipods @madebymonkeys.some large ones use same size bat as the small ones.I don't know if I'l get it right for this task unless I find a way to get the dc current flow continuous as opposed to burst curves.if I can get the current flow continuous then the whole ballgame changes dramaticly. That's why these are best suited for pulse circuitry.what about watches @madebymonkeys.why do people buy solar and kinetic like hot cakes?

profitis

Yes cellfones have just about made ipods obsolete @sarkeizen which is why I want to focus on remotes,watches,clocks.these are all very much here to stay so it boils down to the factors that would make everlasting these attractive to buyers,manufacturers.pocket radios are still big.shortcircuiting is the best way to prove no galvanic corrosion via unchanging wattage when in use.no chemicals are 'burned' up.

Philip Hardcastle

Thanks profitis.

As to your Karpen, if you believe 30cc can yield mW, why could it not provide Watts?

A flat plate capacitor deliver pF, one with the right intervening materials delivers uF, and then ultraCaps deliver Farads, surely your Karpen could benefit from some similar effect of increasing the surface area by a factor of 1,000x or even 1,000,000x, in which case just 1cc could be Watts, is this possible, and if so what would you need to make an ultra Karpen cell? or should you keep that quiet and patent something first?