Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula eternal lantern 4

Started by MenofFather, June 01, 2014, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Wasaby has made several videos of his devices. You may want to watch them all, and judge for yourself, their development, and if they are or are not fake.
  My question is: What if they are not fake? 

I've heard that both Akula and Stepanov have sold their circuit ideas to a Belgium company. Also, that both of them have worked together at times, and that their somewhat similar working  circuits are the current ongoing results of long research and development of this type of devices, provided to them by the silent "friend", Vitaly. He is also seen in the Akula home video that was just released and translated by Wesley.
  You can chose what to believe... But,  more information would be helpful.

avalon

Quote from: NickZ on June 02, 2014, 02:28:56 PM
  Wasaby has made several videos of his devices. You may want to watch them all, and judge for yourself, their development, and if they are or are not fake.
  My question is: What if they are not fake? 

I've heard that both Akula and Stepanov have sold their circuit ideas to a Belgium company. Also, that both of them have worked together at times, and that their somewhat similar working  circuits are the current ongoing results of long research and development of this type of devices, provided to them by the silent "friend", Vitaly. He is also seen in the Akula home video that was just released and translated by Wesley.
  You can chose what to believe... But,  more information would be helpful.

Here are the facts:

Roman Karnaukhov (Akula) and Alexej Stepanov has never worked together. They met when Stepanov was sent to investigate Akula's device by Steho AG. Luxembourg based Russian outfit.

* Stepanov has been working for Steho AG for some time now and, as far as I know, produced a reactive power (KVAR) recovery device.
* There has never been any R&D done by a credible company that has been made public.
* The other person that you mention is an active member of some Russian forums (like Zaryad).  Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXKbKctkiAk he is arguing the existence of aether and simultaneously proving Einstein wrong. I, sort of, like the guy. He appears to be very 'sympathique' as the French would call him. However, he is wrong in his premise and, certainly, is not in collaboration with Akula or Stepanov.

I am also not quite sure about the timing. It appears that this has not been going on for a long time as far as Akula is concerned.
But there were other before him. Like Tiger2007 or Pantjukhov (I am not sure about the spelling). The problem has always been the implementation and not the existence of the phenomenon.

A large portion of people here are amateurs, at best. They want a quick result. Something like: 'I am going to build this circuit, then add '_______' which I have seen somewhere else. Then I will pray a lot and, hopefully, it'll work and I will sell it and get rich and....' Fill the blank as you like. You get my point.

The reality is very different. A lot of work and studies are required in order to get anywhere close to positive results. I am sure that every person mentioned above has worked very hard to get theirs and are reluctant to give it away. Hence semi-cryptic videos which appear more like self-advertising than research videos.

In short, lack of cooperation between those who can will inevitably lead to an eventual failure.

~A

NickZ

Avalon:
   Thanks for your reply. Sometimes opinions can be also considered facts, and sometime not so. I said that I heard, but certainly don't know anything about these guys, myself.
   How do you know that Stepanov has had no previous interaction with Akula?        Tiger 2007 (Vitaly) is the silent witness that I mentioned in the Akula home video.
  After years of vitaly's ongoing work on the devices as shown and posted on his 20 youtube videos,  it does seam (at least to me) to have some relation to the working principal of the first Akula device. Just a coinsidence, perhaps?

Stepanov ("the money man") has been working for
Steho AG:
  http://www.psiram.com/ge/index.php/Steho_Energy_AG

The main thing was the verification of Akula's second working device.  As Real, and not a fake.
   Any further information is always good, in order to cut through the chase.

Jeg

Quote from: avalon on June 02, 2014, 01:38:19 PM
I cannot tell for how long Akula's devices managed to run. However, I ran my circuit for a week before manually switching it off.
I have not, however, tried it with a few LEDs attached which may result in a short run time, primarily because I am not interested in creating yet another lantern. I will show a high output device when it is ready.

Anyway, the effect is real and can be harnessed. Akula is not entirely correct in his explanations regarding the nature of the phenomenon, but it exists and can be applied easily.

Have a look:
http://youtu.be/vgYLVyswgeQ

~A

Is it possible to describe with few words what is happening to the core? Does it really need two input signals to do it?
Congrats for your results