Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula eternal lantern 4

Started by MenofFather, June 01, 2014, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: MarkE on March 13, 2015, 05:32:06 AM
You could, but that would be entirely unnecessary overkill.  If you generate DC output to the heaters then ordinary EMI filters can easily attenuate the high frequency noise.

Yes, I understand. The negative side is the need of very costly high power high frequency diodes and much more safety precautions I guess in case of heater current  leakage to ground (though heater stainless steel container will be grounded). In fact only the costs of diodes is the main reason and additional circuits to charge big 400VDC capacitor and keep it safe from overvoltage. The output stage of inverter will be 8 separate coils each giving at least 1kW. If I generate rectified DC from AC  will it be enough to supress inductive impedance of such heater elements , without going to filter it with capacitor ?.

MarkE, I'm very greatful that you are here and helping me, thank You!

MarkE

Quote from: forest on March 13, 2015, 07:12:38 AM

Yes, I understand. The negative side is the need of very costly high power high frequency diodes and much more safety precautions I guess in case of heater current  leakage to ground (though heater stainless steel container will be grounded). In fact only the costs of diodes is the main reason and additional circuits to charge big 400VDC capacitor and keep it safe from overvoltage. The output stage of inverter will be 8 separate coils each giving at least 1kW. If I generate rectified DC from AC  will it be enough to supress inductive impedance of such heater elements , without going to filter it with capacitor ?.

MarkE, I'm very greatful that you are here and helping me, thank You!
Well, I think under the circumstances, the safest route for you is to use a traditional heater controller.  You can purchase one or more 20A solidstate relays and control them all from a relatively inexpensive controller off the shelf or that you can design and build.  That will spare you any energy storage components save for the small power supply needed to run the controller.

kippy

Works the akula 0083 30 watt ?

I have built  this but the coil L2 draws too much current 3 amperes
And the akula don,t work

Please can some help me

MarkE

Quote from: kippy on March 26, 2015, 11:26:08 AM
Works the akula 0083 30 watt ?

I have built  this but the coil L2 draws too much current 3 amperes
And the akula don,t work

Please can some help me
Akula's devices have been reproduced right down to the waveforms.  Non of the replications have yielded free energy.

kippy

okay so the akula 30 watt not working  it is fake ?