Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single Coil Two Transistor Boost Circuits

Started by Farmhand, June 11, 2014, 12:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpwr

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 15, 2014, 01:51:44 AM
8)

hi Tinselkoala,

I do admire your work.You do emphasize on "well crafted base" for certain experiments which 18th or 19th century scientist or engineer would do in order to present their invention to the world in a more
appealing approach.Nothing beats the classic way of project presentation.

Dave45

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 15, 2014, 01:51:44 AM
8)
Now thats interesting,
and all this time I thought you were just a follower  ;)

TinselKoala

Quote from: Dave45 on June 15, 2014, 07:28:37 AM
Now thats interesting,
and all this time I thought you were just a follower  ;)

I see that you aren't familiar with my YT channel.

I neither lead nor follow. I sweep up the candy wrappers and cigarette butts and half-eaten cheese sandwiches that are tossed away by the aficionados following the blind tourguides through the maze of the OC. (overunity catacombs)
While the "fish" are stumbling over the boulders, tripping into streams and bumping their heads on the ever-lowering ceilings on their fantasy tour, I take the bits and pieces they discard, ignore and fail to recognize, and I make beautiful and functional, or at least operational, things with them.
Along the way I try to leave signposts warning of dead ends and blind alleys, but people still ignore the signage and get lost in them anyway. You can hear their pitiful moans and groans and lost scrabbling scrapings, if you listen closely.

Farmhand

Tinsel, Crystal radio ? I guess FM Band ? Nice setup, does it have the jumper for the LED or radio selection ?

If I had a better function generator I would go for a mHz radio because there is more power there I think, some of the mHz stations just south of here are a lot higher power than the one AM station just north of here, when i say just north it's 30 klm and south is about the same or a bit more.

Can you explain the arrangement for me please, it is relevant due to being an emergency source of light and radio messages of a safety nature.

All low voltage sources of power around that we can use will apply to these circuits, thanks for posting. Safety is always relevant.

Cheers