Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula 1 KWatt Free Energy Generator

Started by hartiberlin, June 27, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: SolarLab on June 29, 2014, 03:17:05 PM
Polite Request: Let's keep this thread "On Topic Only!"

Hi Fellows,

Can we PLEASE keep this thread precisely On Topic ("Akula's German visit"). Thanks in advance!

Owing to the extreme significance of this "near term" event, and it's potential huge Global impact,
your consideration in this matter is greatly appreciated...

Your valuable input, including any specific degree of skepticism, is welcomed; however there are any number
of other threads that will gladly accommodate your opinions and comments. Whether Akula's inventions work
or not will be soon flushed out by the meeting participants.

Hopefully just the actual meeting events and related outcome, if any, might be quickly and conveniently reviewed
here.

Again fellows; TIA

SAEC

So whom is off-topic here?  What was it that was posted that you consider off-topic?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Apparently, trying to figure out how to tell a hoax from the real thing is always off topic. Along with making suggestions to the claimant as to how he can "prove" his claims in a more believable way.

NickZ

The above Akula schematic is probably the one that I was hoping to find, thanks for posting it.
  This second device from Akula's videos is the only one that we've had some sort of confirmation of authenticity, as proving itself to be a real self runner. So, I'm also hoping that the posted schematic is also actually the real thing, and not "almost correct", as like in almost pregnant.
  However, this schematic does keep me scratching my head though, as not all components are fully marked, and some coil winding counts don't match what is seen in the video. None of the coil wire guage are shown. And, for example, the yoke's secondary coil, is not a multi tap 30, 45, 60b (I hope B refers to turns) as is drawn in the diagram. As it has about 20 to 30 turns, only.
  What is the value of the capacitor that is colored green? 
Yes, maybe I need to learn some Russian... 
   Anyway, if anyone knows...what are the exact turn counts on the long PCV tube, (the main oscillator's air coils), and, on the Kacher, also.

MenofFather

Quote from: NickZ on June 30, 2014, 11:59:59 PM
  The above Akula schematic is probably the one that I was hoping to find, thanks for posting it.
  This second device from Akula's videos is the only one that we've had some sort of confirmation of authenticity, as proving itself to be a real self runner. So, I'm also hoping that the posted schematic is also actually the real thing, and not "almost correct", as like in almost pregnant.
  However, this schematic does keep me scratching my head though, as not all components are fully marked, and some coil winding counts don't match what is seen in the video. None of the coil wire guage are shown. And, for example, the yoke's secondary coil, is not a multi tap 30, 45, 60b (I hope B refers to turns) as is drawn in the diagram. As it has about 20 to 30 turns, only.
  What is the value of the capacitor that is colored green? 
Yes, maybe I need to learn some Russian... 
   Anyway, if anyone knows...what are the exact turn counts on the long PCV tube, (the main oscillator's air coils), and, on the Kacher, also.
30, 45, 60В is volts.
Green capasitor need chosse to resonance (17-27-37 kiloherc), baisycly i beleave any frenquency betwen 17-50 kiloherc, need chose that capasitor, I suggest, that be small power consumtion disconecting all secondaries windings. :)