Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula 1 KWatt Free Energy Generator

Started by hartiberlin, June 27, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 27, 2014, 08:21:33 PM
I've watched a lot of those videos and I'm not convinced at all. In the present video when the man picks up the cable you can see that it's pretty light and pretty flexible, not like a "heavy copper" cable at all.

But I trust that you will do a good job when you visit. If you are allowed to, that is. You and I know that often, in these cases, the device breaks down just before the visitor arrives with the test equipment, and can't be fixed until after the visitor is due to leave.  So I would suggest that you strive to arrive a day or two earlier than he expects.

Find a two-meter length of copper pipe, take it with you to his house, and demand that he drive it into the ground in a location you select, then hook up his ground wire to that. He won't do it. Why not? Be sure to suggest it, at least, and tell us what he says.
;)

"A time-varying magnetic field external to the Earth induces telluric currents—electric currents in the conducting ground. These currents create a secondary (internal) magnetic field. As a consequence of Faraday's law of induction, an electric field at the surface of the Earth is induced associated with time variations of the magnetic field. The surface electric field causes electrical currents, known as geomagnetically induced currents (GIC), to flow in any conducting structure, for example, a power or pipeline grid grounded in the Earth".

Piplines can deliver ten amps of D.C. Telluric current through a water pipeline matrix, depending on the location. It would be ruinous for Akula to attach his ground to a copper pipe that TK positioned arbitrarily somewhere!

TinselKoala

Well, Synchro.... you have finally explained why Akula's devices won't work anywhere but at his house! He has tapped into specific telluric currents and without weeks of careful probing with iron pipes to find a new telluric current, he won't be able to make it work at some arbitrary spot. Genius! That will allow him to prolong his fame quite a bit longer.

Does the fact that he seems to operate, or is closely associated with a _radio broadcast station_ have anything to do with the fact that his _tuned circuits_ are producing "free energy" I wonder?

synchro1

More then just an iron pipe. It's the entire pipeline grid.

synchro1

There's a guy lighting 120 bulbs connected between his water pipe and the neutral ground line in the wall socket. He's doing basically the same thing.

Here's a quick and dirty test to find out if you're over a Telluric hot spot. Take your digital multi meter into the kitchen; Place one electrode in the ground hole of the wall socket, hold the other electrode to the water faucet, and read the voltage! Lol!!! 

SolarLab

Polite Request: Let's keep this thread "On Topic Only!"

Hi Fellows,

Can we PLEASE keep this thread precisely On Topic ("Akula's German visit"). Thanks in advance!

Owing to the extreme significance of this "near term" event, and it's potential huge Global impact,
your consideration in this matter is greatly appreciated...

Your valuable input, including any specific degree of skepticism, is welcomed; however there are any number
of other threads that will gladly accommodate your opinions and comments. Whether Akula's inventions work
or not will be soon flushed out by the meeting participants.

Hopefully just the actual meeting events and related outcome, if any, might be quickly and conveniently reviewed
here.

Again fellows; TIA

SAEC