Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New 3rd-party test results on SHT show over 1000x overunity

Started by rukiddingme, July 04, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigel4

Quote from: MarkE on September 23, 2014, 07:40:38 PM
It runs until the metal is oxidized.  These guys have dressed up high school chemistry..
Mark E in reference to some of your comments in this particular thread. I just love it when you mumble. To the point. Sometime tell me what your really think.
In regards to SHT it seems the answer you have given explains it,  AND does not violate any laws. Other than fraud.
I really do not get the test lab results. It does not add up. If any of you owned a lab and got this reported result, would you not be writing a paper to present to say "I have put my entire companies reputation on the line, and not only my job, this is the real deal!"
This is exactly what happened here. So what I am trying to figure out is how you back out of this.

MarkE

Quote from: Rigel4 on September 23, 2014, 07:58:56 PM
Mark E in reference to some of your comments in this particular thread. I just love it when you mumble. To the point. Sometime tell me what your really think.
In regards to SHT it seems the answer you have given explains it,  AND does not violate any laws. Other than fraud.
I really do not get the test lab results. It does not add up. If any of you owned a lab and got this reported result, would you not be writing a paper to present to say "I have put my entire companies reputation on the line, and not only my job, this is the real deal!"
This is exactly what happened here. So what I am trying to figure out is how you back out of this.
There is nothing in the test reports that contradicts what I have stated.  This is Alternative Energy Corp. reduxe.

lancaIV

The SHT company wrote that they are using several water-to-hydrogen splitting technics in their syphony,
the metal alloy,which becomes during this process reduced,has in quantity to get renewed.

They also estimate the U.S.Administration to make a monetary political change :
from petro-Dollars to hydrogen-Dollars

Less Greenhouse-tax ?

Sincerely
              OCWL

p.s.: how would the Pierre Chambrin "transmutation chamber" efficiency becomes if the chamber surface would be treated by chem-alloy

profitis

The first leaks of rossi report are out lanca.may lend credibility here with  claimed transmute