Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flippin' Mechanical-Magnetic-Gravity Device

Started by FreeEnergy, July 07, 2014, 08:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Hi all,

I just came across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8NXWkGzm1E

So I thought instead of using batteries to power it why not use magnets?
I believe a smot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvhX7BF9pL0) will work on this device.

You would have a smot on the track top and bottom where the ball rolls..

the smot must only be strong enough to roll the ball horizontally, the smot must not be strong enough to pick up the ball's weight.

the top and bottom track should have a little more distance than the picture shows so the ball falls a bit more so its away from the magnetic field of the top smot.

So when the device flips the ball falls to the bottom smot and the process repeats..

any thoughts?

FreeEnergy

Anyone?
please i am dying for answers here :)

nightlife

It is not possible. Sorry, I have seriously thought about it as well as the concept and I can not see how it can work with only magnets. The smot will only allow the movement in one direction. The center would move against the smot when reversed making it stop.

AB Hammer

FreeEnergy

I know something that may work, and needs to be tried. I will build it in two forms, the flip and a circle version.  Using back to back double cone tracks. there may be a problem with the flip and be a touchy problem to continue the flip so I decided to do a circle version . So you might say I am joining you on this one for it looks fun.

Alan

edited to clear up my writing and add the circle version.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan