Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY is here to stay

Started by that_prophet, July 08, 2014, 12:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

SUBJECT FREE ENERGY is here to stay
This is not gaining energy out of the air, or from nothing,
-   but you are actually doing some converting (multiplying)
-   the # of rotations with your different size pulley combination.
-   
- You are putting enough energy into your DC motor to rotate this 100cm circumference pulley
– (or as large as you like) one single rotation. Then you are using a multiple of pulleys, of varying sizes to multiply your rotations. These motors take little to no torque to turn, so we can easily use tens to hundreds of these pulleys, to multiply our electricity. We could do this for any voltage, and start industries to manufacture these power free electric generators in all of our electric tools + toys.
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMPLE

The only reason that this has not been used earlier to create free energy,
are the billions of fallen angels,
trying desperately make sure that we never discover this technology
Find out more at:   http://beliefstoliveby.yolasite.com/

TinselKoala

I really feel sorry for you.

Do you have friends nearby, who you can talk to? Who check in on you every once in a while?

tinman

So i clicked on the link to the web page(silly me),and seen the bible referenced as the book from where this idea came from.

Well thats me out.

SchubertReijiMaigo

Study the relation between torque and speed...
Both of those car have a gear box (same thing as your idea with pulley of different diameter), but what's the difference between a 90 HP Prius and a 600 HP Ferrari (aside the price) ?
Why not putting a 90 HP inside the Ferrari and your system and keep the performance of a 600 HP one !  ;D

CuriousChris

hey you are stealing my idea. Its my idea and its powered by a mouse. stop stealing my inventions!