Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on January 02, 2015, 02:50:35 PM

I like baseless claims,...

You sure do, and we all know that you love to make them. 

Oh, you also like to call really smart, educated scientists and physicists idiots.  You even called me an idiot, even though I am not even anywhere in the league of those other smart guys.  I have lost track, you have most likely called TK, and Milehigh and MarkE an idiot also at one time or another.  So, at least I feel like I am in good company.

You have the science lingo down and you might actually be intelligent but....your delivery is terrible and by demeaning others to boost yourself up never works.  If you get just a little smarter...you will figure this out.  I mean, maybe you really do have something to offer...it is just a shame that no one will ever know one way or the other due to your other shortcomings.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

picowatt

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on January 02, 2015, 08:09:15 PM

IDIOT, you arent seeing ferrofluid in the lens from the patterns,......, youre seeing LIGHT

ferrofluid itself produces NO SUCH PATTERNS IN ITS USE in standalone.

you never heard of the faraday effect obviously

So, you don't think the patterns produced by ferrofluid are cool?
My comment was in reference to this video MH linked to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvar-4M6VA

With regards to your Ferocell, please feel free to correct me if my description of its construction is in error.  My description was based on what you have posted in the past regarding its construction.  And yes, I think the patterns you produce with your Ferocell are also very cool.

If the size of the particles in the Ferrocell's fluid are significantly smaller than the wavelength of the illumination light, I could easily agree with you that the Faraday effect (i.e., the rotation of the polarization of light source) is also involved in the creation of the intricate patterns produced.  This was a topic of discussion earlier on (months ago) in this thread.     

If you can tell us more about the particles (size and shape) and the fluid used in your Ferocell, I am certain many here, including myself, would find that to be of interest.  However, I believe in the past that stated you were bound by IP related concerns.

Even if it is given that Faraday rotation of the polarization is also affecting the diffusion and reflection of the illumination source by and from the suspended and aligned particles, there is no evidence to support that the patterns produced reflect the true nature of the field surrounding a magnet.   

It should be kept in mind that research related to permanent magnets is a huge investigatory science.  There are very well equipped laboratories throughout the world in a race to discover and commercialize new and improved materials for PM's and better understand them at the atomic level.  Various minimally invasive methods have been used to generate 3D maps of the fields surrounding a magnet, map domains, and view crystalline structures at the atomic level.  Some of these methods were also discussed earlier on in this thread.  None of these alternate field measurement techniques support the claims you make regarding a magnet's field shape as related to the Ferocell images you present. 

joel321

What I find funny in this thread s more than 60% people going against one person and then I compare it with stupid dinosaurs existing wayyyyyyy longer than humans. That all means that stupid dinosaurs are way smarter than civilized humans since thet lived longer than we have....unless we are just learning right now and we will soon surpass the dinosaurs existence. 

But I still find it funny how all of these people are blabbering about who is closer to the "truth" and somehow believing that the present knowledge is the overall truth.

The only reason someone would go against a smart person is due to "evolution" and here we go again + VS -, North pole VS South pole going on again. All of this actually can be explained very clearly if we all just gather our minds and think about the "truth".

We could wayyyyyyyyyyyy be living farther than we are right now if there where no "road blocks". "evolution" has road blocks like positive VS negative since you need the other to understand both. If there was only "positive" or "negative" 100% how would each learn that there is an opposite that is needed?

God VS devil. Negative VS Positive. Right VS Wrong. This is all very simplistic and it should be eye opening.

What if we all fight a war and elect the stupidest president in the world would mean? Have people even thought about that? Just because we elect a president does not mean the future humanity because a president cannot do much but just dance around and entertain. Life does not work that way. The earth needs a president and that is 100% facts since in the atom the "president" is in the center. You have all off these "molecules" revolving around the atom that i'm 100% sure 100% of the people have not figured out...because if they did, I could make a "bing bang" right now.

The humans are running out of land and they think that moving to mars will save them, when it won't. That is just a desperate move!!!!! I believe 100% sure that the GREED will have a COLD realization when mars does not make them millionaires anymore. This is why rich people are more stupid than the common people and the rich is taking the whole world to the grave.

My new years resolution I hope to change that mentality because I see where the earth is headed. I even see if aliens are here to harvest gold, there is only so much gold that can be harvested...hmmm call me stupid but greater output than input does not work!!!

sadang

Quote from: luc2010 on January 02, 2015, 09:15:54 PM
In the book  ( Uncovering the the missing secrets of magnetisms 3 edition september 25/ 2014    236 pages)
I could not find a single word about fibonacci??? Strange,  i just hope that i am wrong about this..

"Mother nature has never taken a course in math, algebra and she absolutly rejects the nonsense espoused by quantum........." page 16

its seems that mother nature have not only just take a course in math, but equiped with supper computer (or with little help of angels ;) ) that can handel all these calculations!?

please, can Anyone explaine this?

Regards
luc2010

luc2010 Ken is right when he say the mother nature has never taken a course in math... Please pay attention to the following aspects:
1 - there is no space and time anywhere in this seen and unseen Universe. These are only humans mind interpretation, contemporary humans way of thinking shaped this way by last two-three centuries of removal of the ether and imposing the concept of empty space, which subsequently had to be filled with various new concepts (conveniently to some) such as field, to describe action at distance. To comprehend this phrase and its profound implications you have to rethink everything (even yourself) in the presence of an all pervading ether.
2 - descriptions of phenomena are not explanations
3 - human's math is only the human's try to explain how the Universe works, not how the Universe works itself. Not humans create nature (they only destroy it) but viceversa!
4 - try to quote not only what is convenient to you, but mainly what is inconvenient, otherwise you alone cut the branch under your feet, and you will never understand anything by following this pattern of thinking:

"Mother nature has never taken a course in math, algebra and she absolutely rejects the nonsense espoused by quantum. 'She' knows only about charge-discharge, spatial-counterspatial and centripetal-centrifugal spin as binary conjugates to charges and discharges. Gravity, electromagnetism and matter are all modalities of the Ether, of charges and spin."

5 - math now become some very abstract, but it has its origins in real world. Try to see 1/Phi^-3 as suggested by qwert. Is a real beginning!

However my appreciation for reading the book, familiarize yourself with the terms used, deepen them by analogy with known terms, notes what do not understand, and return it here with them, but be careful that concerns be based on real misunderstanding and not on the laziness to seek answers alone.

joel321

I really find it hard to understand why these so called "smart" people cannot see the ripples of energy!!!!! all of our life is nothing but ripples of energy! Hence = little input = greater output. Life is all ripples. The source of energy is in tooo much for an evolved money to understand! But it is very very very very very great that we only live in this universal blanket of energy!!!!

we are all covered with this blanket of energy no matter how blue in the face you get trying to disagree with that!!! and this blanket of energy is our "father" and "mother" the FREE energy. Since if FREEE was to pay dollars, it would never be able to afford it. How can you pay for the existence of life with a dollar when dinosaurs never carried wallets in their pockets? Think about it. Do you picture dinosaurs paying for food with dollar bills? That is stupid! So lets take that stupidity thinking in the trash. Ignorance is blisss but truth sets you FREEE. In fact, truth is not judgmental, "truth" is making everyone come together and thing as a one mind rather that believing that we are enemies. + VS – again. The truth is in the middle since negative cannot get rid of positive.

If we stop for a minute and try to understand both, we will soon create a "big bang"...lol