Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luc2010

Hello,

Please, one more question?

In the page 44:

" Remembering that in any perfect magnet, the dielectric is 3.23   ( phi times 2 ) times bigger than the magnetic which is 1.
A ratio of 3.236 to 1."

why we must hide  " the squaring circle " method here?
what needed is only :

pi = 2 * phi  ( or pi /2 = phi , tesla claims of pi/2 more than speed of ligth )

but instead of using the decimal value, we need only fibonacci?

" why not using the very simple arithmetic calculations, not requiring PI, PHI or Log, this is how nature creates harmonies and  natural intervals that exist everywhere not just on your piano?

Pythagoras (the natural whole number science) vs modern scientists "

Best Regards
luc2010

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on January 03, 2015, 12:50:01 AM
So, you don't think the patterns produced by ferrofluid are cool?

not really no, but Ive been brewing up formulations of it for ages.....

I have 4 unique ferrofluid suspensions I created (as seen in a few of my vids).

wore out today,......I blew $12,000 on some new lenses and camera.

I love sexy glass (optical)  ;D

joel321

$12,000  for glass and camera? That has to be the most truth telling camera in the whole world!!!

Remember truth is FREEE, the world is a geometrical world so actual money is not geometrical. Making money is actually simple compared to seeking truth. Just because you spent 12,000 dollars for an equipment does not mean closer to truth. It only means money spent on entertainment.

My eyes have lenses in them that I \value more than a million dollars because if I could not see I would be blind. So $12,000 is not even worth ¼ of my eye sight nor ¼ of my brain way of thinking nor ¼ of becoming a billionaire!

Theoria, what is the next chapter of the book? I think it's more about showing facts with actual facts than with words. Since if I kill a rabbit and eat it, the facts are that the rabbit was food and there is no argument there, only those that would oppose in the killing of a rabbit!

Words! Get tiering after a while.  It is time to make a difference in life! Forget trying to sleep with as many females as possible. Forget trying to prove yourself to someone! Facts only speak with actions! You actually can make a "new world" order! But is has to be well calculized geometrically!

Our primitive souls/mentality is just to kill for food. And we get stuck in the pleasure of killing. When the killing is only due to get to the balance. When we reach this balance, we will live longer! We willl surpass the craving of belittling since belittling is not what got us here.

So I ask you, please teach others what you have learned! Teach us what is in your mind so you can plant that seed in others. Look past the negativeness since we all need positive and negative to survive.

For 2015 make your resolution to teach others with wax on wax off and don't waste your time trying to defend your ego! Since there are such viruses that only pray on the ego.

Can you tell me your vortex in a laymens term?!

What is this magnetic vortex all about?

If I was to believe in what you say, how would things change in the present?

What are you understanding that others can't?

Teach us and ignore the haters! But what do you have to teach with this ultimate understanding of magnetism?

What are you claiming to know that others don't know? Thanks!

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: joel321 on January 04, 2015, 02:29:52 AM
But what do you have to teach with this ultimate understanding of magnetism?

its in the book,    4th edition coming soon.

picture below, notice the GREEN and BLUE along the 'center', ie the dielectric inertial plane.

This is due to the high dielectric capacitance of the blue and green light which is concentrated at the inertial plane of the magnet

PICTURE TWO:

notice the two "bowl shaped" indents on either pole of the cube magnet

this is the centrifugal divergence point along the rim of ANY magnet.     likewise any gaussmeter will register this difference between the edge and center.

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: minnie on January 02, 2015, 02:54:16 PM

TA,
      is it really true you manually turn something in some of the ferrocell pics?
                 John.

I just made video 106 proving i am NOT moving anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_k62pi8Vg

I assumed everyone knew that was the case.     I turn things often, but the image automatically appears WITHOUT turning anything.