Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acca

Sadang...

My position is that most people who have never had set up physical experiments  do NOT understand  that

theory is just bs if it does fit the physical model , no matter how good is the mathematical proof  is..

I have made a method of extracting metals from minerals that does not fit any model so far and any debate

is just bs because it is just debate... The method is industrial and it works and I get money from it..

As to scientific explanation is just way out there ... I looks like Quantum effects are real as the classical math

is not able to explain this ... I believe that there is an area in this reality ? that things appear NOT as they

should .. 

I can pull non magnetic metals out of 1800 degree crucible melted rocks with a magnetic field and the

metals are not mixed up with other elements in this process... Standard sciences says this is just bs..

Proof is in my bank, a  way to sell and convince industrial engineering that this works is reality..

I am looking ways to understand the magnetic systems that the conventional sciences says it's  not

possible.. So arm chair debaters are just that.. As to Ken he has pushed magnetism to the bleeding edge..

Wrong or right I need models that fit to what I see on the lab bench and in that concept " show me real experiments"

that I can do on my bench and don't tell me it's a waste of my time or money, because my resources (money) is

not a limiting factor, however bs  from dogmatic saviors  is..  Tell me something that science can't explain and

and I will do that physical experiment to try to bust that non standard understanding..

Waste of my time is just re- hash of  accepted model of as science has been hijacked, by scientist of dogma..

Ken W. has bloodied all of you here and you just can't let that go.. Wake up reality is not as it seems...

Magnetism is Not understood, as to what it is and not you see ...you are all a bunch of blind men with that

elephant feeling it up..

Suggestion is,  you all buy magnets and start to do experiments with them, and after

you have spent $10,000 in magnets maybe you will come to some conclusion that you are are not so smart..

Standard sciences has in fact made you believe in their religion and you are theirs.. just like all the previous

posts have been here ...  Again reality is not your friend, Quantum strangeness is your reality..

Unless you accept that last statement you will not believe that the black budget projects have made possible

anti- gravity..  wake up from your dream...

Acca...

sadang

Acca I suppose you mistake the addressee of this message. Try to reformulate it!

CycleGuy

Has Mr. Wheeler ever gone to a scientific conference? Perhaps in 2009?

Because a physicist on the Science... Sort Of podcast for 2010/01/24, Episode 20, at time 17:30 (ie: The Science Denialist episode) describes being approached by what he terms a "crank" who described to him his warped take on the definition of "inertia" and "how magnets work"... and Mr. Wheeler is the only one I know of with those attributes.

If so, Mr. Wheeler's hatred of conventional science is entirely understandable... he was rejected by mainstream science because his theory is a crackpot theory... I can't imagine the laughter that would have occurred had the physicist allowed Mr. Wheeler to continue on to babble about there being only one mass particle in the universe that can switch back and forth seemingly randomly between "proton-form" and "neutron-form", all the while denying there are charged particles on both the charge and particle terms, while relying upon a charged particle (the proton) for his odd hobby theory, then describing how his theory says the mass-energy equivalency concept doesn't exist, amongst the sundry other oddities encompassed within Wheelerism... and I'm sure the laughter would rise to howls of hilarity once the hijacked aspects of Dollard Theory, Russellian Theory and Circlon Theory were broached.  :P

Acca

You seem to " babble" with no exception as I see your agenda to discredit Ken because you have fixated

to hate his opinion and your opinion is valid ?

Do set up your constructive voice and at least try to be serious as your posts sound like an ass talking..

Acca..

p.s.

as I have said it to you nobody likes a smart-ass.. your opinion is noted..

sadang