Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

multiplying electricity

Started by that_prophet, July 19, 2014, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

that_prophet

Quote from: webby1 on May 11, 2015, 08:44:16 AM
I have never had this arrangement work,,I have built and tested a few variations,, it is an interesting idea but not a working one.

Your input motor can only pull on the string\chain\belt with so much tension,, anything that uses that takes away tension for the other parts to use,, it is that simple.

If you do not understand that then YOU must build your own testbed,, you can see the drop in force by using a rubber band and a bunch of pulleys,, where you put some resistance to rotation is where you will see the rubber band stretch and shrink,, BTDT.

"I have never had this arrangement work" THAT IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER USED SIMPLE MULTIPLICATION BY VARYING SIZES + USING ADDITIONAL PULLEYS

This MUST WORK, it uses such simplistic techniques, 100 to 1 multiplication of varying sized pulleys, simply has to work. You are only putting in the DC electricity to rotate you large 100cm pulley one complete time, which is only a spark of current. A belt, strap, rope or string connects one to ten mini-pulleys, causing them to rotate 100 times for each mini-pulley that is attached. 10 X 100 rotations = 1000 units of AC electricity. Now remember that we only need a spark of current to rotate the DC drive motor one single time. What we need is only a spark, and we should be able to easily get one gigantic spark from the combination of the 1000 units(sparks), of AC electricity.

that_prophet

Quote from: webby1 on May 11, 2015, 08:44:16 AM
I have never had this arrangement work,,I have built and tested a few variations,, it is an interesting idea but not a working one.

Your input motor can only pull on the string\chain\belt with so much tension,, anything that uses that takes away tension for the other parts to use,, it is that simple.

If you do not understand that then YOU must build your own testbed,, you can see the drop in force by using a rubber band and a bunch of pulleys,, where you put some resistance to rotation is where you will see the rubber band stretch and shrink,, BTDT.

there is no torque problem,
electric motors rotate extremely easy

Free Energy http://free-energy.yolasite.com/   
is so ridiculously simple, that I hope it will shame you into doing something about the evil influence in our society that is deceiving our children, (http://decimationofthisevolutionfairytale.yolasite.com/ ). You only have to put a spark of DC electricity into this system, while it can return 1000's of units of AC electricity. You do this by connecting a 1000cm circumference pulley to a DC motor, attach a belt to this pulley, and then run this belt through ten one centimetre circumference pulleys. Then you rotate this large pulley by hand, only one time. This would only take a spark of DC electricity, as you are only rotating it the once. This spark of DC electricity, one rotation of the motor, will give you a return of 10,000 units of AC electricity. Now, try and tell me that this 10,000 units of AC electricity does not have the voltage,(electrical pressure) to have the torque to rotate your DC motor one single time.

Pirate88179

Quote from: that_prophet on May 17, 2015, 06:49:16 PM
there is no torque problem,
electric motors rotate extremely easy

Free Energy is so ridiculously simple, that I hope it will shame you into doing something about the evil influence in our society that is deceiving our children, (http://decimationofthisevolutionfairytale.yolasite.com/ ). You only have to put a spark of DC electricity into this system, while it can return 1000's of units of AC electricity. You do this by connecting a 1000cm pulley to a DC motor, attach a belt to this pulley, and then run this belt through ten one centimetre pulleys. Then you rotate this large pulley by hand, only one time. This would only take a spark of DC electricity, as you are only rotating it the once. This spark of DC electricity, one rotation of the motor, will give you a return of 10,000 units of AC electricity. Now, try and tell me that this 10,000 units of AC electricity does not have the voltage,(electrical pressure) to have the torque to rotate your DC motor one single time.

Your spamming of multiple topics with the same thing has been reported to the Administrator of this website.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

citfta

that_prophet

Quote from: citfta on October 16, 2016, 04:55:27 PM
Your device is useless!
-
THANK YOU,,, for using such specific points, to help direct me, to just exactly where my logic is going wrong
-
free energy is done using pulleys
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
-
It uses the simplicity of it not taking 100 times as much force turning a 100cm circumference pulley, as it does turning a 1cm circumference pulley, yet you get 100 times more LENGTH OF MOVING BELT to work with. If you run the 100cm of belt by any # of 1cm circumference pulleys, you would gain the # of mini-pulleys times the multiple of 100 units of AC electricity. 
-
THAT IS WHY I CALL THIS AN AC ELECTRICITY MULTIPLIER
-
Lenz law sounds like something electronic, when this works om simple pulley mechanics = 100cm circumference pulley only turns once
+ this gives you 100 turns, X,(times) the # of 1cm circumference pulleys that you attach.
If you attach AC generators to each of these 1cm mini-pulleys,
you would gain 100 units of AC electricity, for every 1cm pulley that you attach.
This could be massive amounts of free AC electricity,
if you added 10's of these mini-pulleys then you would gain 1000's of units of AC electricity,
all done with one spark of DC current, (practically zero)
-
that_prophet - Re: use pulleys to multiply total # of rotations = AC electricity
Quote from: citfta on October 14, 2016, 01:05:13 PM
-
I don't understand how you can be so dense.  You have had numerous people tell you that your idea will not work.  That is because we actually have experience working with motors and generators.
-
REPLY BY ME
I don't understand how mankind be so dense, to not see that this use of pulleys does not involve torque, but simple multiplication of rotations = multiplication of AC electricity. The AC generators are just winding up massive voltage, to turn over your DC motor, only the once, + no current, as you only need one spark to have this self powering.
-
Now try and tell me that you would not be able to get one spark of DC output,
when you have 1000's of units of AC electricity to work with