Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need MEG circuit help

Started by magnetman12003, July 23, 2014, 07:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: magnetman12003 on July 29, 2014, 12:24:11 PM
I got something better a video of where I am now.  Its not completed yet but I am going to use magnetic inductance to start power it.  My stand alone OUTPUT coil is powering a small LED WITHOUT CONNECTION TO THE INPUT COIL IN THIS VIDEO.  I am not finished by a long shot and am trying something new.  Thought you might be interested in my particular MEG attempt.

Here is my YOU TUBE video which I hope works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTMROhascBg

Congratulations! But.... is that really something to shout about? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80D92QaOcM4

;)

(Maybe the video will give you some ideas. Try a tuning cap in parallel with your LED, you might be surprised.)

innur

Hello,
I did some research on the MEG and I am interested in building one
On youtube you find dozens of videos and J naudin also claim to have one working ?
But where are precide instructions regarding coils etc.. Which Core , where to get?
Anyone ever managed to get a MEG working ? Flynn ?

If this is working please spread the plans so that we can change the world, please.