Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 New Important Web Sites Launched

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

On the farm years ago Sodium Fluoride was used
as a rat poison.  The jar was labeled "Poison" by the
local pharmacist.

The numbers of dentists who are opposed to fluoridation
is steadily increasing.  The purported benefits of fluoride
upon teeth enamel are difficult to confirm pathologically.

Many children in my home town suffered permanently
discolored teeth due to fluoride treatments during the
craze of the late '40s.

We have always known that mercury amalgam fillings were
not a wise plan or program.  Now it has finally been confirmed
and most dentists advise removal of all amalgam fillings to
be replaced with non-toxic substances.

When my mercury amalgam fillings were removed in a Naval
Dental Clinic the room was fitted with hazardous material
confinement and absorption technology to capture mercury
vapor.  The solid amalgam was likewise captured and sealed
to isolate it from the immediate atmosphere.  The Dental
Officer and his assistant wore small protective masks similar
to a mini gas mask.

In some areas we are at long last coming to our senses.

MarkE

The issues of mercury based fillings only relate to fluoride in that they have both been used by dentists.  I trust that you wouldn't suggest that dentistry is a health hazard.  Back to fluoride, it is well established that fluoride bonds with and strengthens tooth enamel.  The problem seen with mottling is where a little is good, more is definitely not better.  Toxicity of any substance is a matter of dosage.  In colleges around the country some fool teenager will down a quart or more of hard liquor during initiation and suffer alcohol poisoning.  Yet, alcohol is a huge industry.

Cap-Z-ro

Now what moron would advocate the use of fluoride, other than Hitler, who flushed the water system in Poland with fluoride prior to the invasion ?

Well, the answer is obvious...a paid shill.

Just compare the writing styles (read deflecting tactics) of this shill and the 'PiledHigh' shill...exactly the same.

So, either they are oner and the same, or they received the same training.

Just sayin'.

Regards...

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 29, 2014, 07:37:41 AM
Now what moron would advocate the use of fluoride, other than Hitler, who flushed the water system in Poland with fluoride prior to the invasion ?

Well, the answer is obvious...a paid shill.

Just compare the writing styles (read deflecting tactics) of this shill and the 'PiledHigh' shill...exactly the same.

So, either they are oner and the same, or they received the same training.

Just sayin'.

Regards...
LOL, Godwin's Law prevails once more. Perhaps you would like to drag the monster Josef Mengele into this.  Oh, damn, he was a physician not a dentist.  There goes a perfectly wonderful opportunity to "expose" the Nazi dental hygiene conspiracy.

Cap-Z-ro

Well, it just so happens someone secreted me a copy of the troll handbook, and LOL  translates into ...'oops I'm looking real bad right now, but I must press on, or else I don't get paid'.

Also, one of the effects of fluoride is to dumb people down, making them passive like cows, which Hitler was well aware of.

For trolls fluoride is a dietary staple.

And if you can get them into an agitated state like I get Tinfiol K and PiledHigh into often, all you have to do is maneuver them into a position where they have to use the word 'move' in a sentence, they will automatically spell out 'moooove', and begin to chew their cuds uncontrollably...but you wood have to get them on skype to witness that.

Regards...