Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 New Important Web Sites Launched

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Captain Zero:

You are such a bad-ass making scatological remarks.

Here is a reminder of how bad you are:

<<<
Two select quotes from Captain Zero:

"When someone falsely accuses you of exposing his private email on  here, his credibility equates to ZERO"

"Look what this drama queen Mile High just sent me in a PM...Hope you all got a little chuckle of of it too."

Sorry, just wanted to set that straight and establish who has the credibility problems.  Bald-faced lying in an attempt to impugn the character of another person is despicable behaviour no matter what side of the fence you are on.
>>>

I posted this a few days ago and you did not respond so I am posting it again to rub it in.  You didn't have enough character to admit that you were lying.

It's also double despicable behaviour.  Posting someone's PM is despicable and lying about posting someone's PM is despicable.

You need to take a time-out and reassess yourself.  Referring to other people as "it" is more despicable behaviour.  You have made yourself look like a truly awful person over the past week or two.  Only the rabid free-energy bozos that believe that every clip on YouTube is real no matter how ridiculous it is are with you.  They form a small minority on this forum.  The majority of people on this forum are not with you and they are against your reprehensible behaviour.  This is a place for the free expression of ideas and there is nothing that you can do about it.

MileHigh

Pirate88179

I would also like to interject that starting 2 topics on the same subject is in fact a kind of spam.  (See TOS)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

Troll backs off Cap's arse with only one cheek filled...fecal reflux maybe ?

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Pirate88179 on July 27, 2014, 04:26:07 PM
I would also like to interject that starting 2 topics on the same subject is in fact a kind of spam.  (See TOS)

Bill

Make that 3...but who's counting...besides trolls that is ?

Changing the title sometimes cornfuses them.

Regards...

celsus

Is there any type of question you would not consider to be "disruptive"?