Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 New Important Web Sites Launched

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugler

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

As you probably know, wikipedia has long been overtaken by Big Pharma interests who use wikipedia to deliberate smear natural medicine and all the people and organizations who are part of it. One of wikipedia's key founders has openly said he is strongly opposed to alternative medicine, and it's clear the wikipedia website is deliberately used as a tool to defame and disparage holistic doctors, non-profit groups and even healing nutrients!
It's worse than that.

Wikipedia is a jewish propaganda tool. That's not only include the pharma mafia but many other jewish mafias.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Examples_of_censorship_and_propaganda_in_Wikipedia

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: bugler on July 31, 2014, 08:22:49 AM
It's worse than that.

Wikipedia is a jewish propaganda tool. That's not only include the pharma mafia but many other jewish mafias.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Examples_of_censorship_and_propaganda_in_Wikipedia

Yeah, I know who owns wiki Bugler...but in order to confine the topic to a new site, as opposed to the controlled wiki site, I deliberately avoided addressing its true owners...but I guess that ship has already sailed a while ago.

True true jewish people have no part in this...its actually zionist tyrants (ZT's - the i is silent) who wrap themselves in jewish garb, who are behind wiki and all global corruption.

Regards...

SeaMonkey

One would like to believe that there is indeed a "True Jewish
People" who have upheld the covenant and who obey the
commandments.  But then again, "Jewish" has been given an
entirely different definition by those who claim the name today.

This article
describes a truth which is painful to read.  How can
any people be so heartless and so brutal?

The people of America and the E.U. (including the U.K.) have been
trance-formed to have great fear for the Lobby.

MarkE

Quote from: SeaMonkey on July 31, 2014, 11:39:54 PM
One would like to believe that there is indeed a "True Jewish
People" who have upheld the covenant and who obey the
commandments.  But then again, "Jewish" has been given an
entirely different definition by those who claim the name today.

This article
describes a truth which is painful to read.  How can
any people be so heartless and so brutal?

The people of America and the E.U. (including the U.K.) have been
trance-formed to have great fear for the Lobby.
Nutenyahoo is a war criminal.  He carries the very same disease that a certain central European leader carried in early 20th century:  Entire classes of other human beings are to be regarded as subhuman.  They can be plundered and murdered because they are members of the declared subhuman group.

Cap-Z-ro

I am of scottish decent, with my roots on both sides going straight back to Scotland, and I am more of a jew than the so called "state of israel".

One only needs to look at their flag...how jewish is that ?

That flag is but a symbol of the murderous babalonian blood lines it represents.

Any truly representative jewish flag would be a depiction of the Menorah...not some masonic based geometric symbol.

Regards...