Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet Motors

Started by anthonymag, July 26, 2014, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonymag

I did a youtube search for magnet motors and found this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgEjqVFJXzU.  I did not see a "magnet" section here on OU, so I posted it here.  That video is the cleanest, most basic demonstration of a working, self sustaining,
uncomplicated technique to use magnets to turn a shaft, ie turn a generator that I have ever seen.  No wind, no solar, no fuel, no radio controls (that I can detect),  nothing seems to be driving that fan (maybe a cap if he charged it with the battery, but where would he put it?  Besides, he powers lights with the setup, which would surely discharge any cap circuit(s) hidden in the fan) except for the magnet.  I've always read that a system using
magnets will always find it's balance and stop turning.  I did search for the video here, but did not find it.  I am going to make one and see if it works.  Then maybe I'll do the standardized test the industry uses to verify a power generating system is truly overunity.

TinselKoala

This is a Minato Motor and it is powered entirely by Mister Hand. Please DO make it yourself, and do just what the presenter does in the video. Then, mount your "hand magnet" to a rigid mount like some "third hand" work holder and slide it into the same position you were using with your hand, and take your hands completely away. Does the "motor" keep turning or not?

Kohei Minato patented this motor, even down to the angled magnets, sometime before 1999. It didn't work then, either.

2:19 the presenter says that the plastic shield around his hand magnet prevents stray fields from coming out the side.

picowatt

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 27, 2014, 12:00:19 AM
This is a Minato Motor and it is powered entirely by Mister Hand. Please DO make it yourself, and do just what the presenter does in the video. Then, mount your "hand magnet" to a rigid mount like some "third hand" work holder and slide it into the same position you were using with your hand, and take your hands completely away. Does the "motor" keep turning or not?

Kohei Minato patented this motor, even down to the angled magnets, sometime before 1999. It didn't work then, either.

2:19 the presenter says that the plastic shield around his hand magnet prevents stray fields from coming out the side.

The video looks more like Mr. Hidden Reed Switch and Mr. Hidden Battery to me.  Note the difficulty getting that plastic ringed magnet in just the right position near the corner where a reed switch is likely embedded, and how little deflection of the blades is noted as he fiddles to get it into the right position.

PW

TinselKoala

Quote from: picowatt on July 27, 2014, 12:07:27 AM
The video looks more like Mr. Hidden Reed Switch and Mr. Hidden Battery to me.  Note the difficulty getting that plastic ringed magnet in just the right position near the corner where a reed switch is likely embedded, and how little deflection of the blades is noted as he fiddles to get it into the right position.

PW
I agree that it looks a bit suspicious, but the effect can be repeated fairly easily just with the autokinetic movements of Mister Hand. A more thorough investigation might try to determine the speed of the fan and see if it accelerates to the same speed each trial. If it does... busted as deliberate fake. If the speed varies, that's evidence that supports the Minato Motor guess and it could be an honest error with the presenter believing he's not pumping the system.

I've shown that very fine wires can't usually be seen on video after all the transcoding and compression; the fan could be supplied by tiny wires like #34 which will do fine for a demonstration of a 12 volt 100 mA fan.

MileHigh

I think it's just homebrew CGI.  He films the motor running and pastes that into the black trapezoid of the motor sitting on the table.  The hand-held magnet is red to make it easier to chroma key the magnet over the pasted spinning motor.  It's probably all done in HD and then he selects a compression level to take a bit of bandwidth out of the video to definitively hide the CGI but it still looks fine on YouTube.

For this guy it's just the challenge to make convincing FX videos.  He is just doing it for fun.