Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity Magnetic cone drive!!

Started by vineet_kiran, July 30, 2014, 05:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vineet_kiran

Torque / Power magnification using permanent magnets.

tinman

And this increases torque how?
If there is no slip of the magnetic coupling,the motor and generator are still a 1 to 1 ratio.

MarkE

Vineet, unless you really enjoy getting shot down out of the gate, maybe you should perform some basic analysis on these ideas of yours before presenting them.

vineet_kiran

Quote from: tinman on July 30, 2014, 06:03:10 AM
And this increases torque how?
If there is no slip of the magnetic coupling,the motor and generator are still a 1 to 1 ratio.

Torque = Force  X  Radius

WIth every step of magnets as shown in the figure, radius goes up hence torque goes up.

Since magnets  are provided at the end of radius,  force acts at the end.  Hence you get magnified torque at the center. I think for same reason we use spanners, wrenches, handcranks etc.,  to get magnified torque at the center.

Power = 2π X RPM(N) X Torque

RPM (N)  remains same for both motor and generator. Hence when torque gets magnified, you get more output
from the generator.

Quote from: MarkE on July 30, 2014, 06:09:17 AM
Vineet, unless you really enjoy getting shot down out of the gate, maybe you should perform some basic analysis on these ideas of yours before presenting them.

I don't think anybody will enjoy shooting me down at gate because it will be a mere waste of bullet.  Quality bullets are expensive
nowadays.  Using butcher's axe would be a cheaper method.

Anyway if it is wrong,  tell me why it is wrong.

tinman

It's wrong because your holding your wrench around the part that is around the nut,and not the outer edge of the wrench.Simple mechanics can explain why this is a no win situation. Insted of spending a lot of time and money on magnets,bearings,and all those fancy free spining arms,simply replace your magnet cone array with a steel or plastic funnel. You have exactly the same thing-small radius at the motor,and large radius at the generator.

You see,you forgot one thing,and that is you have to have a disk from the generator shaft(small radius),to the magnetic cone's large radius. So if we look at it from your angle,you geared down,and now you have to gear back up to conect it to the generator. Might aswell just use a yanki coupling to conect motor to generator,and be happy with the 75% efficiency.