Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity electrolysis - 31 times more effective gas production than with DC

Started by hartiberlin, July 30, 2014, 08:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
here comes a new sensation from an Indian university, where 2 researchers
have proven, that with nanopulse excitation in an electrolysis cell you can get
31 times more HHO gas than with pure DC at the same input power.

Attached here is their PDF report findings !

Well done !

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

MarkE

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 30, 2014, 08:22:30 AM
Hi All,
here comes a new sensation from an Indian university, where 2 researchers
have proven, that with nanopulse excitation in an electrolysis cell you can get
31 times more HHO gas than with pure DC at the same input power.

Attached here is their PDF report findings !

Well done !

Regards, Stefan.
This report is a bit strange.  The authors acknowledge that 70%-80% efficient electrolysis is currently available.  Then they claim a 31X improvement over their control.  Nowhere in the report did I find any sanity check of their control.  So, I cranked their numbers for sanity checking purposes:

Control:  18W yielded 0.58mL/s.
Hydrogen gas density:  0.08988 g/liter
Molar density:  2g/mole
HHV = 572kJ/mole
0.58ml/s = 0.00058l/s*0.08988g/l*mole/2g = 26e-6 mole/s flow.
26e-6m/s*572kJ/m = 14.9Watts HHV
14.9W/18W = 82.8%  This is close to the upper efficiency limit due to the energy trapped in the phase transition.

The authors claim to generate the same volume flow of gas using 0.57Watts using their pulsed set-up.  That would amount not just to over unity, but a staggering 14.9W/0.57W, 26X unity.

The authors errantly describe their drive as "pulse of 200 nano second with frequency 100 MHz which is depicted in Figure 7."

Figure 7 is a trace sampled at 100Ms/s, that shows two ringing pulses that appear to be the leading and trailing edges of a drive pulse that is approximately 400ns in duration.

There is no mention in the report of the methods used to measure voltage and current for the pulsed set-up and then to calculate energy and power.  It is a virtual certainty that these guys extraordinary results are the result of wildly inaccurate measurements in the pulsed set-up.

ramset

Stefan
This claim was shared here  in another thread,I believe with a "contact phone number" [which is why I remember ]

perhaps we try to reach them for clarity ?

I remember trying to call a few times with no answer ....

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Marshallin

Hi

This reaserch is most probably fake ... but older japanese look valid.
I was trying to replicate similar approach last few weeks but so far without luck. Creating 200 ns pulse is not so easy without expensive thyristor.

Right now i am building proper small scale test rig.

MarkE

Quote from: Marshallin on July 30, 2014, 02:17:53 PM
Hi

This reaserch is most probably fake ... but older japanese look valid.
I was trying to replicate similar approach last few weeks but so far without luck. Creating 200 ns pulse is not so easy without expensive thyristor.

Right now i am building proper small scale test rig.
There is no need to go the thyristor route.  Just get a decently rated MOSFET and use a good MOSFET driver.  You will easily be able to realize 50ns or faster rise and fall times. and recreate their staed 200ns pulse which according to their oscilloscope plot was really 400ns, with an unstated repetition rate.