Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auroratek demonstration from Bill Alek at TeslaTech conference

Started by hartiberlin, August 03, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Bob Smith on August 19, 2014, 07:51:32 PM
Thanks for the analysis, TK.
I'd be interested in building this nonetheless to see what it does, likely with ferrite toroids.
Bob
And I encourage you to do so. Since part of Alek's system of claims appears to depend on the behaviour of the core, it would be nice to see some _true experiments_ with different cores, driven at the exact same parameters, to see the effect on output measurements.

Alek couldn't even do that much: he drove his transformer, and the "control" normal transformer, at different frequencies.

mscoffman

>
>Aug 29 at 11:31 PM
>
>Greetings from the Land of AZ,
>
>
>Just to bring everyone up to date, I upgraded my test bench to handle
>higher power levels for testing transformers. My previous test bench
>used a 120 W audio amplifier. I can now handle about 300 W and higher.
>
>Also, I will be testing a new transformer design based on the research
>presented in my lecture a few weeks ago in Albuquerque. I just finished
>building a coil winding machine to construct the new transformers. My
>goal is to reduced the high reactive power levels needed to drive the
>primary input side.
>
>I'm still finalizing my SmartPAK circuit based on this new transformer
>design. Testing should be complete within a couple of weeks.
>
>Making excellent progress!
>
>Bill & Aurora
>

Commercial AB class audio amplifiers may not all be highly efficient at converting their
input DC supply power voltage & current to the AC output signals. But, it is very easy to
build a highly efficient "HF switching" audio amplifier out of just a few components that
are highly efficient relative to DC input power. Some slight sinewave distortions not
acceptable to super quality audio amplifiers would not present serious problems in
measurement in power applications. If one accepts small inefficiency on the side of OU then
an overunity result would easily be measured using DC standard instruments only, but with
much higher accuracies and much less questions then the caculating the power of AC signals.
Remember that one needs to continue to match output impedances to load resistance, when
making measurements to maximise transferred power readings. As a side effect of doing all
of the above the system power output will often be in a form not far from what a self looping
system will require for self-running that could be used in a highly effective and unambiguous
OU demonstration.

:S:MarkSCoffman

MarkE

There goes so much for product.  He is still trying to get OU.

I agree with you on everything. 

We don't actually know whether he is using a Class A/B or Class D amplifier.  Class D has become very popular with OEM's in recent years.

Quote from: mscoffman on August 30, 2014, 12:33:31 PM
>
>Aug 29 at 11:31 PM
>
>Greetings from the Land of AZ,
>
>
>Just to bring everyone up to date, I upgraded my test bench to handle
>higher power levels for testing transformers. My previous test bench
>used a 120 W audio amplifier. I can now handle about 300 W and higher.
>
>Also, I will be testing a new transformer design based on the research
>presented in my lecture a few weeks ago in Albuquerque. I just finished
>building a coil winding machine to construct the new transformers. My
>goal is to reduced the high reactive power levels needed to drive the
>primary input side.
>
>I'm still finalizing my SmartPAK circuit based on this new transformer
>design. Testing should be complete within a couple of weeks.
>
>Making excellent progress!
>
>Bill & Aurora
>

Commercial AB class audio amplifiers may not all be highly efficient at converting their
input DC supply power voltage & current to the AC output signals. But, it is very easy to
build a highly efficient "HF switching" audio amplifier out of just a few components that
are highly efficient relative to DC input power. Some slight sinewave distortions not
acceptable to super quality audio amplifiers would not present serious problems in
measurement in power applications. If one accepts small inefficiency on the side of OU then
an overunity result would easily be measured using DC standard instruments only, but with
much higher accuracies and much less questions then the caculating the power of AC signals.
Remember that one needs to continue to match output impedances to load resistance, when
making measurements to maximise transferred power readings. As a side effect of doing all
of the above the system power output will often be in a form not far from what a self looping
system will require for self-running that could be used in a highly effective and unambiguous
OU demonstration.

:S:MarkSCoffman