Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

drawing energy from parallel realities

Started by Mancha, August 13, 2014, 06:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Missing something obvious? No, you are simply confirming a well-known fact of capacitor charging-discharging. Many people before you have done the same experiment and obtained the same result: you lose half the energy in unrecoverable losses. But many people will do the same experiment in the future, too, hoping to get a different result.

Void

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 14, 2014, 12:06:34 AM
Missing something obvious? No, you are simply confirming a well-known fact of capacitor charging-discharging. Many people before you have done the same experiment and obtained the same result: you lose half the energy in unrecoverable losses. But many people will do the same experiment in the future, too, hoping to get a different result.

Ok, thanks. Just making sure I am was not overlooking something.
Thinking it through further, it is a redistribution of the charge. The stored energy ends up being one half
of the original stored energy. I still find this odd.  ;)
All the best...

Mancha

Hi all,
I said clear that there is a gain in charge, not in energy.
It is not simple charging discharging like someone said. As many of you knows that with two the same capacitor  where one is source, another is target there will be 1/2 voltage in both capacitor than it was initial voltage in source capacitor. Which means if initial voltage was 24 V, on the end of charging/discharging process will be 12 V in both of them as you know, but we got 18 V without using inductors, diodes etc. no nothing, just "simple" on/off switch. From where 12 V (18 x2=36) difference came ?
I did not get this result without plan. I created this experiment to prove theory of parallel realities.
This experiment is not simple on/off , it is experiment with ZERO STATE where random choice was included.  In ordinary on/off switching where we have C source and C target, the total amount of charge will be the same before and after test. When we insert random choice we are creating parallel realities and both of them will happen, but we will remember just one. There is a transition period of time when we can detect(and draw) both of them. We have too draw energy from parallel  reality during this  period of time, otherwise it will gone.
It works like this :
Step 1  charging C-source from external source and discharging C1 and C2
step2  disconnecting C- source from external source
step 3 Discharging C-source  to randomly chosen  target capacitor C1 or C2.

It is very important. without random choice  extra charge will not appears.
It works in every aspect or our life, not only with capacitors. It works in everyday situation.
There are not only 3 capacitors and micro controller , there is observer playing  his role too.
Observer could be  simple observer, but observer could me initiator and creator of this test too.

This test can be done on different way with two capacitors only or with other  devices.

thanks that you spend your time with this.
Milan

gauschor

You really got me with the "parallel realities" thing :D

Wouldn't it deliver even more charge when having multiple caps? Say 8 caps, and then it would create 8 parallel realities, therefore afterwards the sum of all 8 charged caps must be even higher. Or does it only work while between a maximum of 2 choices?

The more I think about it the more interesting it gets. Especially since you are saying that it happens in real-life choices as well. I recall that when I have to decide how to go on in life between path A and B - and I am not certain which is the better one - it can really heat up my mind, or even make my face glow, if remaining longer in this state. You could also say, that at this point double the amount of charge is used by the brain. The same happens when you are under pressure to buy 1 out of 2 similar products. The longer you are in indecisive state, the more it makes your mind spin around, heats up the mind. It therefore seems correct, that at the indecisive state a larger portion of energy is active. Actually that could be a reason why shopping makes tired.

Mancha

To Gauschor:

It is unknown to me in this moment. I am working on it.
By theory there will be 8 parallel realities where we will remember just one. How much we could draw  from other 7 to existing one ?  there are few possible answers .
Let is back to splitting realities in two to try to find conclusion.
Sorurce capacitor is charged to 24 V. target capacitors C1 and C2 are not charged.
So we have binary state ONE, now  next what is needed is  binary state ZERO which means  random choice to charge C1 or to C2. This period of time is STATE ZERO until we do not know which one will be charged. This period of time  is the time for action because we have access for two realities for awhile. If we draw all charge from reality which appears  , then it reality can not happen. It tell us that we can not  take all charge from parallel reality or many of them  (depends of how many we are producing). So something  must stay there and make it to happen as well.
there was logic that we could draw from parallel reality only 1/2 of its charge. By this logic results which I saw in my video that 24V source capacitor divided in two  12 +6=18V
We could speculate that 12V is form reality which we existing now and half of it is from another reality which is  existing beside us , but we have no connection  anymore.
In that way it means that we could draw from 8 parallel realities  1/8 from each of them.
But, but, but.. there was  test results where we detected more than 18V on the end of test.
So everything is still open.
Another question appears here.
As we know that from 24V to 12 in each means that 1/2 of energy was  radiated through the wire or resistor, another is collected  and stays in capacitors.
The test which we conducted did not show how much energy is radiated.

Let ask the simple question.
We have moving body where X amount of energy move it. With some reason this reality is split in two. We  remember just one and we can measure that the same amount of energy moves this body. So no extra energy can be  detected. But from where is energy which moves the same moving body in parallel reality next to us ?

STATE ZERO  produces parallel realities , but inside of it is time frame for action , because it si the link between parallel realities. After STATE ZERO is STATE ONE where is no link with parallel realities.
I hope it could help to understand this better.
All the Best,
Milan