Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Patents by MohammedAlkhamis

Started by SEFBOB1, September 07, 2006, 03:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Well,
with this device:

you have to bring the water up again,
when it it run out of the container-shuttle at the buttom.
This would need as much energy as you win via the buoyancy.
Only the small downward force from
e.g. slatwater being heavier than destilled water to sink the
container would be free.
Maybe this could be made better, when we have a different liquid inside
the main "water"-column case ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

2tiger

Hi all
A few years ago I had nearly the same idea.
In my case it was a retaining wall. There is no doubt, that this will work. But which of both systems is more efficient, the rising and sinking container or a conventional turbine. Does a turbine consumes more water by same production of energy ???

@Stefan
Yes you?re absolutly right. We will need energy to bring the water up hill again. The inventor proposed to heat up the water and let the steam rise up hill in a pipe where it can condense.
Now think a few seconds about the principle of a "BHKW". I don?t know how this is called in english so I will try to explain it. There is a simple engine, driven by gas, gasoline or any other fuel, that drives a generator that produces electricity. The engine produces as secondary product, heat, that is used for heating up a house for example.

The same principal we can now transfer to this setup. Primary product: heating up water, secondary product: let the shuttlecontainer rise up again. Finally it doesn?t matter where I do heat up my water, over ground or in 100 m depth.

We can also go a step further an install this "BHKW" in 100 m depth, so the system becomes even more efficient.
Primary = electricity, secondary heat, and tertiary bouyancy = electricity.

What do think?

2tiger

Hmmm - pearhaps you can open a new thread for this device, stefan?
Since this is not ELSA anymore.
And I?m 99 % sure that any changes on the ELSA design will make it work!

2Tiger

FreeEnergy

Quote from: 2tiger on September 08, 2006, 05:04:09 AM
Hi all
A few years ago I had nearly the same idea.
In my case it was a retaining wall. There is no doubt, that this will work. But which of both systems is more efficient, the rising and sinking container or a conventional turbine. Does a turbine consumes more water by same production of energy ???

@Stefan
Yes you?re absolutly right. We will need energy to bring the water up hill again. The inventor proposed to heat up the water and let the steam rise up hill in a pipe where it can condense.
Now think a few seconds about the principle of a "BHKW". I don?t know how this is called in english so I will try to explain it. There is a simple engine, driven by gas, gasoline or any other fuel, that drives a generator that produces electricity. The engine produces as secondary product, heat, that is used for heating up a house for example.

The same principal we can now transfer to this setup. Primary product: heating up water, secondary product: let the shuttlecontainer rise up again. Finally it doesn?t matter where I do heat up my water, over ground or in 100 m depth.

We can also go a step further an install this "BHKW" in 100 m depth, so the system becomes even more efficient.
Primary = electricity, secondary heat, and tertiary bouyancy = electricity.

What do think?

this is great! underwater pressure is not a problem for electricity, we just need a little heat for the shuttle to travel a very long distance to provide enough kinetic energy to feed it back to the system  :D