Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpwr

hi everyone,

I have just created this new topic which was being discussed in Kapanadze Dally thread.

Please refer to that thread on how i started experimenting on Longitudinal Wave starting from version 1.0.This similar experiment was done in JLN Lab in the late 90s to demonstrate ou at 1.8x.It's being more than 10 years and i have modified the original circuit to give even higher output at low voltage.

The key difference i am using  "nanopulse" or "narrowpulse"  achieve even better output than the original experiment which was using sine-wave.

At this moment my virtual project have reached version 6.0 and i am slowly starting on actual Longitudinal experiment to prove there is overunity without the need for Akula or Kapanadze device.
There is more than 1 way to achieve overunity.

I have attached the latest version 6.0 circuit  to demonstrate how i power 3x 250watt 120volts incandescent bulb at the verge of  bulb filament destruction  at 180volts.

The input voltage is 6.6volts using just below 2Amps(Below 13watt input).I using 2amp fuse to demonstrate as it is harder to show current draw if it is pulsing on scope via 0.1ohms resistor.

Important latest findings-The 2 LC circuit which consist of (300uH,0.22uf) & (200uH,0.22uf) these which allow the main circuit which consisting of 0.47uf capacitors and bunch of inductors 1mH,500uH to resonate freely.The latest discovery the LC circuit value can be changed randomly and the output would be the same somewhat.

-------------------------------------------------------
I have attached mp4 video to show normal operation at 750watt/12.x watt input.
In video i have revealed how i destroyed 750watt bulb filament using <13watt input power merely by increasing input voltage at +0.1volt at 6.7volts at under 2Amps.

In video also revealed-Altering the 2 LC does play a important role in allowing the main circuit to resonate freely but the value can be selected randomly.Still experimenting at this stage but useful discovery.

Do observe the output frequency is around 5 times the input frequency.The input is 4.2khz the output is around 21khz.I have mentioned about "gaining momentum in frequency even under load" which is one of the important factors to achieve OU.Don Smith device is using similar approach by using longitudinal wave to create higher frequency as the wave get bounched to and fro within the secondary coil.

Doing some basic  research online i found that longitudinal wave travel the fastest on a medium.Do read up on earthquake longitudinal wave (P-Wave) and check out one of many youtube video where
they used spring to demonstrate longitudinal wave in slow motion.

The same principle do not apply for the typical transformer(Transverse wave) as we were taught for a long time.

------------------------------------------------------------
I have just uploaded 2 more photos to show

1)the waveform from the H-Bridge would look like.It seems strange only this igbt model seems to perform better than the rest in multisim.There is also the the inbuilt diode version for the same igbt model which perform nearly the same but consume little higher current. This igbt was last tested using 5Amp fuse for  older circuit version 3.0...5.0.

2)Waveform from output stage set at 10us range at 100volts/div in scope.

-----------------------------------
Capacitor selection for this project***********Important***********

I found the best modern alternative besides mica capacitors after doing some research in radio sites.I have made serious $$ mistake by buying metalized capacitor.
Please avoid metalized version at all cost as these capacitors at high frequency would have inductance effect.

We need to go for recommended type of capacitors foil/film based.
The induction heating capacitors is the best choice reason because of it's low ESR and it's Polypropylene Film."Source ebay  seller China"
Typically 1200VDC Rated.

The best is of course Teflon and mica capacitors.I have seen Teflon capacitors sold in ebay but it's expensive.

----------------------------------
Inductor for this project-*********Important************

I can't decide which is better yet be it ferrite rod or toroid at this moment.But need to ensure it's able to handle high Amp around 5Amp eg:18AWG copper bifilar.

-----------------------------------
Current project i am using TC4428  from signal generator-

Please avoid using PWM generator at the initial stage of the experiment due to slight frequency stability issue.

I find that using signal generator set at 3...4% duty cycle is able to provide necessary signal to TC4428(1.5Amp rated) even via 1 x 1k resistor connected to both input of TC4428(22volts max).Both input channel of I/C:TC4428 is tied together.

The out to be connected to the recommended igbt model G4BC10U or G4BC10UD for H-Bridge.

MarkE

I see a blocking oscillator and a filter.  What is supposed to be special about this?

magpwr

Quote from: MarkE on August 16, 2014, 01:20:13 AM
I see a blocking oscillator and a filter.  What is supposed to be special about this?

hi MarkE,

I think you have spoken way too soon this time as i just created this new topic just minutes ago and in the mist of the uploading video and show my actual experiment.

MarkE

I am asking what you think:

1) The circuit does that is unusual for its composition,
2) What you think that it si that causes the alleged unexpected behavior.

Farmhand

OK so it's officially a claim of more energy output than energy input then ! An OU claim, yay, it's about time, I thought I would never
see a OU device claim that I could replicate, maybe this one I can. Looks like Eric Dollard's "Analogue Computer" LC network thingy.

If it was truly O.U. I would have thought a lot of experimenters would have shown it by now. Looks like spikes in and waves out.

Scope shots will show the current ok I think. Other resistor values can be used.

I hope you don't mind providing sufficient evidence to convince electricians, electrical engineers and a free energy experimenters.
People will need details for replications.

Cheers