Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Longitudinal Wave Experiment to demonstrate Overunity

Started by magpwr, August 16, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: MarkE on August 19, 2014, 05:52:21 AM
Assuming that the light bulb acts as a constant value resistor, which over the driven period of about 30us is reasonable, then the instantaneous power through the light bulb is: 

PBULB = VBULB2*RBULB.

The energy across one cycle is the integral of the power across that cycle.  The cycles are just under 300us long. 

Hi,

Is that formula correct?    I think it is PBULB=VBULB2/RBULB , right?

MarkE

magpwr

hi everyone,

I have attached a another video to show the current spike via 0.1 ohms resistor.
After which i slowly change setting on scope from 2ms to 20ns to show how the waveform would look like once it's running for some time in mili seconds.

Do observe the waveform for current spike and output.

Scope is in dc setting.

----------------------
This time what i have done is taking a hard look at Don smith secondary coil from a top down view once more.It seems i managed to spot some similarity between Don Smith(90s) and Eric Dollard version (~1985) which is being discussed.

This is my explanation what i'm seeing as shown below in plain text.
To simplify understanding i'm merely using top of coil and bottom of coil or  2d explanation.
Although coil\inductor and it's spacing between coil or winding would create Capacitance effect  are in fact 360 degree in actual layout or in circle around pvc pipe.

/ || / || / ||  (A section of Don Smith device Secondary coil from top view)
\    \     \
/    /     /
\ || \ || \ || (A section of Don Smith device Secondary coil from bottom view)

The input signal is fed via the middle a primary coil which is placed in the middle of the secondary coil setup.To prevent confusion the secondary coil is wind in cw&ccw formation.If the signal is injected via the primary coil in the middle.The longitudinal waveform would travel outwards from the middle and return back to the center.
But one side of secondary coil is intentionally tuned to 1/4 frequency of the primary coil (LC setup) with the aid of the external capacitor.

We may not be aware that 2 different frequency can travel in a given medium eg:this can also apply to wire which we all would be able understand better .2 different frequency can co-exist in a medium without conflicting or better word suppressing each other or cancelling each other out."Am i right?"
"Superimpose" is also another example.

The receiver coil is the one with the external capacitor what it likely does is to act like a receiver at the same time to only capture the frequency 1/4  as determined by the secondary coil/capacitor  LC setup.

This very same LC setup in one of the secondary coil setup would also slow down the longitudinal wave in one of the secondary coil(1/4) which is bouncing outwards and back via both  secondary coils cw&ccw at the same time.
"Think about it"

mscoffman

magpwr,

While I am very impressed with the circuit;

Your use of the function generator is injecting ~18 Watts of power (now, more than is coming in from power supply)
into the circuit and may be distorting your view of the total circuit input power, it's hard to say. I think this is unrealistic
in the real world. What I would do is substitute an RC capacitor for the right hand part of the circuit and duplicate what
is left, then construct your proposed real FET driver circuits while only sampling the function generator, then show the
outcome of the two halves circuit waveform is nearly identical. This way your power supply will be effectively supplying
all the power used by the circuit.

:S:MarkSCoffman

magpwr

Quote from: mscoffman on August 19, 2014, 01:29:01 PM
magpwr,

While I am very impressed with the circuit;

Your use of the function generator is injecting ~18 Watts of power (now, more than is coming in from power supply)
into the circuit and may be distorting your view of the total circuit input power, it's hard to say. I think this is unrealistic
in the real world. What I would do is substitute an RC capacitor for the right hand part of the circuit and duplicate what
is left, then construct your proposed real FET driver circuits while only sampling the function generator, then show the
outcome of the two halves circuit waveform is nearly identical. This way your power supply will be effectively supplying
all the power used by the circuit.

:S:MarkSCoffman

hi mscoffman,

I have previously mentioned about this possibility in the Dally thread about signal generator injecting extra power in the circuit besides the source.

I have now attached 4 version of this circuit for your verification to prove it's got nothing to do with signal generator.

1)IGBTs is driven  by 22 Ohms 20v signal (22 ohms for existing v6.1 circuit )
2)IGBTs is driven by 47 Ohms 20v signal
3)IGBTs is driven by 47Ohms 15volts signal (Datasheet for igbt used in circuit mentioned 15volts not 18volts or20volts.But at early stage of experiment while testing for best igbt\mosfet i just used 20volts signal) 

47 Ohms is not the suitable resistor to drive igbts since resistance is too high.

4)I just added Version 2.0 of the  22 Ohms resistor driven by 15volts signal.

To simplify verification just compare both version 22 ohms and 47 ohms driven by 20volts signal.Do you spot any changes at the output.

Take note 1 resistor is shared by 2 igbt which is not the recommended practice although it works in actual circuit. :)
I'm using 2x 4.7 ohms resistor for H-Bridge for actual experiment without worrying too much about being under driven.

---------------------------------

It seems TC4428 $$ can be destroyed using 19.x volts supply with no output load.The datasheet mentioned 22volts.Or it might be some spike from existing MC34063 voltage boost circuit.