Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 29, 2014, 05:17:32 AM
I conducted the test pictured below-carried out many times over the last 3 hours.
The results were- without a second jet of same size and same pressure hitting the test jet 1 inch from the nozzle,we had a pull force on the scales of 820 grams.

With second jet of same size and same pressure hitting the test jet(purple circle)at right angle's,the scales still read 820 grams of pull force.

From this test, i conclude that any force that may be applied to either nozzle when the jet of water is hit by another jet of water at right angles is very small(if any).

The test was also carried out with the hinge point at 90* to the pictured,so as to messure any side ways force placed on the nozzle by the second jet. No sideways force was detected by the scales.
With the current set up, the transmitted force is into the page is opposed by the hinge pin, and is 90 degrees to the spring scale. 

For the plumbing and spring scale set-up that you have, you need to rotate the two nozzles 90 degrees CCW in the horizontal plane, so that the "A" nozzle is pointing into the page, and the "B" nozzle is directed to the left.  The transmitted force will still be low.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 29, 2014, 06:20:40 AM
With the current set up, the transmitted force is into the page is opposed by the hinge pin, and is 90 degrees to the spring scale. 

For the plumbing and spring scale set-up that you have, you need to rotate the two nozzles 90 degrees CCW in the horizontal plane, so that the "A" nozzle is pointing into the page, and the "B" nozzle is directed to the left.  The transmitted force will still be low.
@Mark
I was looking to see if more pull  force would be placed on the nozzle that is bolted to the swinging plank,when a second jet of water hit's the fixed jet at right angles. Further messurements at all angles of force that could be placed on the fixed jet by the second jet,showed no force at all in any direction. This is good for us,and will soon become apparent why.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 29, 2014, 08:59:50 AM
@Mark
I was looking to see if more pull  force would be placed on the nozzle that is bolted to the swinging plank,when a second jet of water hit's the fixed jet at right angles. Further messurements at all angles of force that could be placed on the fixed jet by the second jet,showed no force at all in any direction. This is good for us,and will soon become apparent why.
Tinman referring to your original drawing are you asking whether A would experience more Z axis force with the B stream hitting the A stream horizontally?

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 29, 2014, 11:43:10 AM
Tinman referring to your original drawing are you asking whether A would experience more Z axis force with the B stream hitting the A stream horizontally?
Forced meassured as red arrow depic's. Second messurement- picture the hinge and scales turned 90*(facing us),and i then messured if there was any side ways force seen on the nozzle.
Both test showed non at all,and my scales read down to .001kg's-1 gram.

MarkE

I am not very surprised that any effect is below the measurement resolution.  For these conditions: The observation is no detected force transmitted.