Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 28, 2014, 09:43:19 AM
OK Mark-one more question.
In the slightly modified sketch below,i have added a green arrow. If water jet B is hitting water jet A,would this increase the force(in the direction of the green arrow)on nozzle B,or would the force on nozzle B be the same as if it wasnt hitting water jet A. Both jets of water intersect each other 1 inch from either nozzle.
It is the same answer as the other question.  If the velocity is high enough then surface tension  conveys force back to the B nozzle.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 28, 2014, 10:07:51 AM
It is the same answer as the other question.  If the velocity is high enough then surface tension  conveys force back to the B nozzle.

Mmm-interesting. So each water jet has an equal effect on each nozzle,but not opposite,as there at right angles to each other.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 28, 2014, 05:13:03 PM
Mmm-interesting. So each water jet has an equal effect on each nozzle,but not opposite,as there at right angles to each other.
Huh???  Maybe I didn't express myself well. 

The proportion of force orthogonal to the A flow transmitted by the A stream back to the A nozzle depends on the velocity of the water coming out of the A nozzle.  The force on the A stream depends on the volume flow from the B nozzle that impacts the A stream.  The situation with nozzle B is similar.  So one could readily arrange a high velocity from the A nozzle but a much higher flow at lower velocity from the B nozzle (nozzles obviously can't be the same) and see much more total force reflected back to A than reflected back to B.  Or one could arrange to have little force feed back to A by emitting a small volume flow from B. 

lumen

I would say that the nozzle condition stated could only be the same or less than if the jet was applied against a solid object.
This is similar to the "helicopter ground effect" in that the pressure in the center of the jet increases when it strikes an object at close range because it has no place to go.

At about twice the jet diameter, I would estimate nearly zero ground effect. A helicopter is near zero ground effect at about 1-1/4 it's rotor diameter.
As the flow rate (higher pressure at same diameter) increases, the effect could extend further but would still drop off rapidly.

tinman

I conducted the test pictured below-carried out many times over the last 3 hours.
The results were- without a second jet of same size and same pressure hitting the test jet 1 inch from the nozzle,we had a pull force on the scales of 820 grams.

With second jet of same size and same pressure hitting the test jet(purple circle)at right angle's,the scales still read 820 grams of pull force.

From this test, i conclude that any force that may be applied to either nozzle when the jet of water is hit by another jet of water at right angles is very small(if any).

The test was also carried out with the hinge point at 90* to the pictured,so as to messure any side ways force placed on the nozzle by the second jet. No sideways force was detected by the scales.